Stayed here with friends for 2 nights. Rooms were comfortable but no opening window so a little warm at times. The bathrooms are clean on the face of it but the cleaners need to get into corners a little more often and the towels are getting a bit thin and some need replacing. Very good breakfasts and parking is free when guests of the hotel. A short walk into the city down Price of Wales Road which is now unfortunately a little shabby but of course of the rest of the city makes up for this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich