Stayed at Nelson in June after having a casual drink there on a previous occassion. This hotel has undergone a majour revamp, so the older reviews should be taken lightly. Location is brilliant, near Riverside development and Princes Street, so good for nightlife and Football. Spotlessly clean rooms and hotel. My favourite part of the hotel is the adjoining bar ( The Nelson) which is very well decorated, the beer is good, and the food is very good too. A doorman stands at the steps down to the Nelson deterring the stags and hens, which is good! The only downside is that the windows are single glazed, and not very sound efficient. Just take your ear plugs. Nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich