was really impressed by the service: the receptionist hid my room number so people behind couldn't see when I checked in. Good rapport & quick to help (needed an extra towel and tea which was very promptly given)
breakfast was fabulous: I requested poached eggs & noticed they were short-staffed so thought it might take a while but they were really fast & perfectly done.
The only let down was the bar, but it wasn't terrible. I asked what red wine they had and the bar lady just pointed to them. if I could see them I wouldn't have asked. When I asked her to clarify the just told me the brand names. Also, when I asked for a glass of water it was quite warm. these however are very minor points and didn't bother me!
overall I was very happy. nice new tv's and comfy bed. Love that there an option for different types of pillows! nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich