Stayed here on a Friday night whilst doing Christmas shopping on a saver rate of £19 and was greeted by friendly receptionists who were helpful and informative. The car park has a barrier and we parked the car there all weekend knowing it wouldn't cost anything the city centre only a short walk away.
The room was facing the river and they did warn us of some traffic noise but it didn't spoil our night there. There was some shouting in the street opposite but no problem, spotless and comfortable.
The restaurant was busy with Christmas party's but we were well looked after by our waiter Jordan I think his name was. The meal was very good and priced well, only complaint was not being able to finsh dessert.
All in all a great little break, well done everyone at premier inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich