We spent one night at this hotel after traveling from London on the train. The hotel is super convenient to the train station, although we had a bit of difficulty in finding the front entrance when walking as we had to go through the parking lot.
Our room was quite basic - a double bed, chair, small desk & chair, and bath. The bed was comfortable with a selection of pillows, which was a very nice touch. The television had several channels, there was a kettle with everything needed for tea, and there was also a hair dryer. The bath did not have all of the soaps and lotions, but this is a basic hotel so I guess that is the norm.
Our room faced the road and I was concerned about road noise, but there were double windows so we really didn't hear anything all night :)
We ate breakfast in the hotel and the full English breakfast was good. It was certainly far cheaper than the one offered by our hotel in London!
We used the 30 minutes of free WiFi and I had no problems connecting or obtaining service.
The front desk clerk was very friendly.
All in all, we were happy with the hotel as it provided exactly what we wanted - a clean, comfortable, quiet place to stay that wasn't expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated near the train station, looking out across the placid River Wensum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich Nelson City Centre Hotel Norwich
- Nelson City Centre Norwich