“Lunchtime menu”

Fatso's
Ranked #584 of 817 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Bar, British, American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: For the complete American experience dine at Fatso's. Whether you require a simple snack, dinner for two or have a festive occasion to celebrate. We provide a variety of choice within our menus to cater for your every need. Here at Fatso's generous servings are reasonably priced, and we have a large selection of delicious vegetarian dishes to satisfy all tastes.
Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunchtime menu”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Dont be drawn into thinking you are getting a cheap bit, because they stitch you up on expensive drinks!!1

We ordered a cheap meal off the lunchtime menu and ordered 2 cokes, when the cokes came they were in pint glasses, which we didnt ask for! we spoke to the waitress, who went on to say they are told they have to put large drinks on the order, she also said that unless you specify what wine you want when you order, they have to bring you a large glass and the most expensive one on the wine list.....you have been warned, specify your drinks or pay the price (2.70 for a glass of coke and little short of £6 for a glass of wine) RIP OFF!! the drinks came to nearly as much as the food..

Food is average overall.

norwich
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“RUBBISH! DON'T BOTHER!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Staff were too busy talking to bother even serving us, We were going to walk out but decided to stay just because we were already there, 3 staff none of them any good,
Avoid if you want friendly attentive service
Get some decent staff that work, not some chav's that are too busy talking, whilst leaning against the bar playing with their hair... DISGUSTING!

1 Thank liam k
Wroxham, United Kingdom
“Good Food,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Most certainly a great experience. Good simple food. Very helpful staff. Good car park with ease of access from Norwich and surrounding area.

Visited October 2012
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and fantastic service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Excellent food and fantastic service!!

We will be visiting again in groups!!!

Food was well presented and came very quickly... service was excellent and tip was optional

Very good atmosphere for chirstmas esp.

cambridgeshire
“Never Again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Having visited Fatso's in Great Yarmouth and totally enjoying the freshness of the food and the helpfulness of the staff, you couldnt get more of an opposite when you go to the Norwich restaurant. After visiting last saturday evening I am basically typing this between bathroom visits, as the spaghetti and meatball main meal we were served was stodgy and didnt really taste quite right. I did say to the waitress when asked if everything was ok with the meal, that if I wasnt cold and hungry I would have sent it back. Now I wish I had, The service wasnt great as the waitress didnt listen to what we wanted as starters to begin with and brought out only one, to be told we actually wanted two of the same starters, the salad surrounding the ribs was brown in parts and not entirely fresh. The meatball main I cant even bring myself to type about as it is still making me feel sick thinking about it. I was assured by the waitress that the kitchen would be told, but Im sure I have more chance of winning the lottery. Its an awful situation when you are served something and feel embarrassed to complain. I wish I had sent it back. The whole restaurant needs Great Yarmouth staff and management to retrain them in every aspect.

1 Thank Outofabag