“A gem”

Relish Restaurant & Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We have visited Relish several times, and have never been disappointed. From the welcome upon arrival the experience is inviting and of course delicious!
Recently had the pork belly, lovely, followed by a chocolate selection of dreaminess on a plate.
We are not local, but are happy to travel a fair distance to eat here.
Don't hesitate....go!

There are newer reviews for Relish Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We went to Relish yesterday evening for the first time. The staff were excellent and the restaurant is warm and welcoming.

The food was incredible, right down to the breads which were delicious. I had a carpaccio starter (Chinese water deer), the sirloin main and the lemon tart dessert. Of course the titles I have given do not do them justice. The courses are beautifully constructed with well combining flavours.

A special mention to the pre-starter and pre-dessert. The pre-dessert was probably the nicest sweet I have ever tasted. I wish I could remember what it was but the strawberry and lemon flavour was to die for.

Thank you Relish for a great experience, it won't be long before you see us again.

1  Thank Welsh_Messi
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I've been here for Sunday lunch a few times now and each time I love it more. The menu is small but very well thought out, I always want everything on it. Ingredients are locally sourced and cooked to perfection. The building was an old pub that has been lovingly restored and beautifully decorated. Owned and run by a very sweet family, Dad is chef, Mum and daughter front of house, I can't wait to go back. Brilliant.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We went with friends for the first time and wow we weren't disappointed. The bar area is welcoming warm and beautifully decorated. We chose our food there and were shortly shown to our table. The good can only be described as amazing. The pre-starter was lush the starter yum, mains scrumptious pre-desserts and then desserts utterly delicious. We all agreed all the flavours complemented each other and presentation was second to none. Service was fab not rushed at all between courses and all staff were lovely. Would love to come again. Not the cheapest night out but worth every penny. Well done relish !!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We were a party of four. The food was delicious with added extras from the chef at no extra cost. The whole experience was delightful,