“rediscovered”

Ranked #38 of 840 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: British
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Wine Cellar is a piece of gourmet heaven born from an ethos of gorgeous wine, great food, and generous service. Come and join us.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I hadnt been there in years but what a great place to sit and chill in pleasant surroundings. The place has been really well refurbed since my last visit and the staff are incredibly friendly and the menu is fantastic. I now pop in once week. The only negative is the courtyard is constantly full of empty glassware and full ashtrays. Other than that a very pleasant place to be.

There are newer reviews for The Wine Cellar

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Had a lovely family meal here, the food was absolutely delicious. The staff were also very understanding when our previous party of 11 was suddenly reduced down to 4!

The menu has a nice variety, we opted for steaks which were very tasty, and had the chicken for starters. I also had a delicious chocolate dessert, but when we go again I would like to try the cheeseboard.

I would definitely recommend the wine cellar if you are looking for a special occasion restaurant in Norwich!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Fantastic service - delightful, funny, lovely people. Good food (and this nit-picker had booze and a cheese board without biscuits, and was amazed at the amount of cheese: heaven!). Highly recommended. Great wine list.

1  Thank RobertAshby
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Had a lovely lunch here 22nd August with fab wine. friendly service with a smile. Nice menu with excellent wine choices. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Loved the restaurant, though We live near Norwich I had never eaten here its a lot bigger than you think from the street. I contacted the restaurant before we booked as we were going to be a large party , they were very helpful and got back to me quickly.We all enjoyed our meals and would defiantly go back