$75
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
$138
$114
Dunston Hall(Stoke Holy Cross)
$109
$103
$186
$106
$88
The Old Rectory(Thorpe St Andrew)
$149
$145
Orbitz.com
$73
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

All reviewsprivilege roomwetherspoons pubplenty of free parkingsauna and steam roomevening mealcity centreshort staycomfortable staytwo night stayfamily roomleisure facilitiesfull englishkayleighasdafunctionnorfolkbroads
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is well suited to those who travel by car. Easily reached on one of the main roads around the town, no need to drive through the town and within easy reach of the airport and town centre is a cheap taxi trip away. There is ample car parking within the hotel grounds. The building is a very dated 1960's hotel but it is clean, quite and the staff were pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was just the usual buffet.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Ian P
Stuart C, General Manager at Mercure Norwich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Ian thank you for a most balanced review and for your kind comments regarding my team here. I agree our situation is ideal for access to our beautiful city and/or exploring North Norfolk in all its glory.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Recently stayed at this hotel for a five day break. The room was clean,comfortable and facilities good. The reception ,bar and restaurant
staff were friendly and helpful.The one big let down was the food. Being a coach party we were on a set three course menu and the standard off food was to say the least was poor.Two consecutive evenings chicken was the main course meat dish. When it came the vegetables were hard as though the had not been cooked & terrible roast potatoes. Another evening there was a Salmon & Pasta dish, Plenty of pasta but no evidence of salmon. Steak pie very insipid looking pastry and poorly presented.
Food overall very poor

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank michaelrichards04124

Michael, I'm so sorry we disappointed you with the food you received. We have had so many positive comments regarding food this year we are even more saddened that we didn't get it right for you. I appreciate your kind comments regarding my rooms and the team here.

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Fab staff. Great room, clean, comfortable & the biggest tv ive ever seen. Wifi connection was constant. A really excellent place to stay .
Travelling for business so a quiet room and constant wifi imperative.
Staff all really accommodating.
Dinner was great wholesome and tasty chose the ale pie. Highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Thank you Ali for some fabulous comments. We are are very excited about the new TVs and upgraded free WIFI. We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

My room was clean and very nice, the pool was lovely and a good temperature, the staff were very friendly, professional and helpful, the receptionist was particularly on the ball and made check-in and out so easy. Would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Thank Carla Diana Eli... G

Thank you so much for a lovely review. We are a staff who try very hard and I'm pleased it shows. My grateful thanks to you all.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

After being rained off camping we decided on a last minute stay here as it's local.
Positives:
- Can be very good value price wise
- The pool was great, my kids loved it and we had it to ourselves
- Family room was spacious
- Asda in walking distance as our kids wanted a picnic tea in the hotel
- McDonalds walking distance for a treat breakfast
- Staff were friendly
- I have a attended a couple of sportsperson dinners here and for the volume they cooked at the food was good.

Negatives:
- Rooms & hotel are very dated
- I have had people visit me and book here on business and wasn't really to their taste

I think there are better places to stay on business closer to the city centre, however I would certainly recommend here for a family looking for a decent size room with a swimming pool.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family

Liam, thank you for a most balanced review. I agree that our staff and leisure facilities are big positives for us. We are planning some rolling investment next year which should result in a much improved all round experience. Thanks again for a kind review.