$75
$95
  • Restaurant
$138
$101
Dunston Hall(Stoke Holy Cross)
$195
$166
$105
$143
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$134
$108
$60
$57
The Old Rectory(Thorpe St Andrew)
$159
$155
Travelocity
$82
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsprivilege roomwetherspoons pubplenty of free parkingsauna and steam roomevening mealcity centreshort staycomfortable staytwo night stayfamily roomleisure facilitiesfull englishkayleighasdafunctionnorfolkbroads
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Fab staff. Great room, clean, comfortable & the biggest tv ive ever seen. Wifi connection was constant. A really excellent place to stay .
Travelling for business so a quiet room and constant wifi imperative.
Staff all really accommodating.
Dinner was great wholesome and tasty chose the ale pie. Highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Stuart C, General Manager at Mercure Norwich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Thank you Ali for some fabulous comments. We are are very excited about the new TVs and upgraded free WIFI. We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

My room was clean and very nice, the pool was lovely and a good temperature, the staff were very friendly, professional and helpful, the receptionist was particularly on the ball and made check-in and out so easy. Would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Thank Carla Diana Eli... G

Thank you so much for a lovely review. We are a staff who try very hard and I'm pleased it shows. My grateful thanks to you all.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

After being rained off camping we decided on a last minute stay here as it's local.
Positives:
- Can be very good value price wise
- The pool was great, my kids loved it and we had it to ourselves
- Family room was spacious
- Asda in walking distance as our kids wanted a picnic tea in the hotel
- McDonalds walking distance for a treat breakfast
- Staff were friendly
- I have a attended a couple of sportsperson dinners here and for the volume they cooked at the food was good.

Negatives:
- Rooms & hotel are very dated
- I have had people visit me and book here on business and wasn't really to their taste

I think there are better places to stay on business closer to the city centre, however I would certainly recommend here for a family looking for a decent size room with a swimming pool.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family

Liam, thank you for a most balanced review. I agree that our staff and leisure facilities are big positives for us. We are planning some rolling investment next year which should result in a much improved all round experience. Thanks again for a kind review.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

We have been coming here 17 years feel like second home so much we celebrated our Jonnos is 21st here,the manager is a first class gentleman and the staff are first class especially Laura.special thanks emma Helen Hanna Julie Conner Kayleigh
Criag they are credit to the hotel.many thanx to you all

Room Tip: Go for a 105 it's first class
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Kevin R
Stuart C, Front Office Manager at Mercure Norwich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Bless your heart for a stunning review Kevin and family. It was a great pleasure to see you all again and we look forward to your swift return. My most grateful thanks for your kind comments, they are very much appreciated.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

No chance of sleeping with banging music from the event below, and boy racers charging up and down outside.

I called reception to ask when the music would stop, and got a haughty reply of '12 o'clock to the best of my knowledge'
Well it is 0030 and love shack is coming up through the floor boards still.

I'm just glad we didn't bring the children to the wedding we are going to tomorrow.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Stuart C, General Manager at Mercure Norwich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Simon, so sorry you were accommodated above one of our events. Please accept my apologies.