“Amazing coffee”
Review of The Window - CLOSED

The Window
Cuisines: British
Description: This cafe is no longer open. The Window is now a travelling coffee shop!
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I think this was the best coffee I've ever tried, really. And I tried lots of them. I had cortado. It was delicious. And the experience itself is so interesting. The coffee shop can accommodate maybe 3-4 people, but usually it's just a takeaway. Seriously, if you're in Norwich, try this coffee - oh and their opening hours are not as long as the ones at Starbucks! Check them before you go! :)

1  Thank Olga G

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Paid a long overdue visit to this delightful coffee shop today. Enjoyed the house blend espresso and a delicious goat's cheese pastry twist. It's a pleasure to hear Hayley talk about coffee, she obviously has an enormous knowledge and is passionate about her subject.

It was an added bonus to meet Daisy for the first time - totally in charge of proceedings!

As stated in many other reviews, the notorious English reserve tumbles in this lovely environment, and it's very pleasant to interact with other customers.

Full marks!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

After several months of drinking rubbish coffee around Norwich a friend of mine took me to The Window on Wensum Street. This has to be the best coffee I have had since I was last in Wellington NZ and they know how to make a decent cup. Fantastic service with a smile. If you are a visitor to Norwich it is just a couple of minutes from Norwich Cathedral and Elm Hill, which are must see places. Will definitley be going back for another cup

1  Thank surfboyNorwich
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I popped in today for a coffee and cake after reading all these amazing reviews. Both were fabulous, had the peanut butter and chocolate cake which was heavenly and the coffee was exceptional. The lady who served us was extremely friendly and we will definitely be going back!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I subscribe to everything that has been said already – this must be the best coffee in Norwich! All served with a smile by the lovely owner and accompanied by oh so delicious pastry – the savoury twists are to die for! I haven’t tried the whole eating in experience yet (due to lack of time) but who knows, perhaps that will happen soon too…