“Lovely location and beautifully decorated rooms”

Moorsticks Bed & Breakfast
Moorsticks Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #29 of 80 Norwich B&B and Inns
Broadway, United Kingdom
“Lovely location and beautifully decorated rooms”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I couldn't have been better looked after than during my night stay at Amanda's lovely B&B. She greeted me when I arrived, and even called a local pub to make sure I would get dinner when I got there as I was late. The rooms are like the 'after' part of the hotel inspector - everything clean, simple and just lovely. Only thing to remember (not sure if this is the norm with B&B's) is your shower gel. Breakfast in the morning was delicious. A great peaceful place to stay - even had bunnies on the drive in!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed July 6, 2011

My fiance and I visited Moorsticks for a long weekend based on reviews from TripAdvisor. Let me open by saying that Amanda, our lovely hostess, made our stay extremely pleasant. We drove from London and were nearly two hours later than I told her we'd be, but she waited up for us and even called to make sure we weren't lost. She also gave us some excellent local advice, and we spent a very nice day in Sheringham on her recommendation.

We stayed in the first room to the left at the top of the stairs, and it was fine. Kettle, hair dryer, and perhaps the best shower I've had the pleasure of using (maybe ever). My biggest complaint was that I found the mattress a bit uncomfortable, but my fiance had no problem with it.

Breakfast was wonderful -- enough food to last us to mid-afternoon. It is located pretty far from the city centre and any amenities/restaurants, etc. so it's helpful to have a car if you plan to do any exploring. It's also easy to miss as you're driving by -- we had to turn around more than once because we'd gone right past.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Hereford, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 21, 2011

Fabulous modern purpose built extension so it feels much more like a hotel but with a tremendously friendly & helpful hostess - Amanda. Superbly located for trips to the Broads, the coast & city shopping. I agree with others comments about breakfast - plenty to keep you going for hours! Will definitely book again for any future visits to the area.

Room Tip: Rm 4 - big en-suite. Bath + large shower cubicle.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
LONDON
Reviewed February 22, 2011

As with the other reviewers we found the b&b modern and clean accommodation, the breakfast was superb and all was surpassed by the Lady Amanda who was so welcoming and helpful. I only marked down the sleep quality as there is minimal noise from aircraft early in the a.m. and some slight traffic noise.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Coventry
Reviewed November 7, 2010

A lovely B&B in a rural setting yet still close to Norwich and all it's amenities. The welcome was warm, the rooms clean and well equiped and the breakfast lovely. I will certainly stay again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
St Albans
Reviewed May 17, 2010

The warm welcome, good breakfast and excellent rooms helped make our stay here very enjoyable. The accommodation felt a bit like a hotel, yet on a smaller scale with fantastic service and a more personal touch.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family