All reviewscoach triphoneymoon suitebuffet stylewedding receptionplenty of parkingnight staymain roadcity centresaturday nighttea and coffeecomfy bedcarverythursfordnorfolkoutskirtsueauniversity
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here while there was a wedding on in the function room, you can hear every footstep in the halls, there was a fan outside constantly running it sounded like a plane at 2000 feet, not too loud but annoying when it is on constantly, the beds are a health and safety nightmare, they are 2 singles pushed together with very free running castors on them, I ended up on the floor I am recovering from a recent bad back injury and luckily it didn't cause any further issues, but for the old this has potential for serious injury, the beds need to be separated or strapped together, the breakfast was good and the room and Aircon was also good.
Overall this hotel is good value for money.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Gareth S, Operations Director at Best Western Brook Hotel Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank yo for your recent review of our hotel, I will certainly look into the bed runners however you are the first person to ever mention so I feel it is slightly over the top to call it a "health & safety nightmare".

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Only stayed the weekend, but very well run and friendly hotel staff, breakfast was plentiful and tasty.
Rooms were air conditioned which was very welcome as its the hottest summer on record.
Plenty of parking

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends

Thank you for your recent review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay & I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We were staying a weekend in Norwich and picked this place based on price. It was a bit too far out of town but there is a bus service across the large roundabout outside the hotel.
The hotel is a typical chain hotel. It is a bit dated but the room was large enough. My pet hate in hotels is showers over baths which I hate.
Again another pet hate ridiculously high priced at the bar for drinks to a captive audience, £12 for a wine and a pint ridiculous. Check in and out was easy and staff were friendly enough.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your recent review, I am sorry to read that you do not like showers over baths, this is very common & not something I can do anything about. Our bar prices are checked against our competitors to make sure we are in line, but are competitors are hotels not pubs, £12 for a glass of wine & a pint is quite reasonable in Norwich.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

The air conditioning in both rooms booked didn’t work. The heated towel rack in our bathroom was on! Staff (who were friendly) came to inspect both these things but nothing was done to fix it. Very uncomfortable stay as it was 33 degrees outside.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jess C

I am sorry to read you had issue with the air conditioning in your room, I cannot do much about the weather being 33 degrees but can only apologise that we had a break down.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

This hotel does not allow dogs.
When the lady answered the telephone I wasn’t even sure whether it was a hotel as she answered yes and when I asked was it the hotel she said yes what do you want? After I asked if they allow dogs as it’s advertised as such I was told no they don’t.
It is on the internet on booking.com and in here as a dog friendly hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Laura11UK

Thank you for your recent review, however you are incorrect, it does not state that we are pet friendly, you must have looked at another hotel.