$90
$134
$108
$143
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

Dunston Hall(Stoke Holy Cross)
$195
$166
Agoda.com
The Old Rectory(Thorpe St Andrew)
$159
$155
Travelocity
Wensum Guest House(Norwich)(Great Value!)
All reviewscoach triphoneymoon suitebuffet stylewedding receptionplenty of parkingwould stay againmain roadcity centresaturday nighttea and coffeeone night staycomfy bedcarverythursfordnorfolkoutskirtsuea
Reviewed December 20, 2014

We had our wedding renewal here excellent staff very helpful and friendly everything went to plan would highly recommend food was excellent rooms were nice very accomadating to dietary needs would like to send thanks to all the staff and for donation to cancer research

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Gareth S, General Manager at Best Western Brook Hotel Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2015

Thank you for your review, it was our pleasure to be part of your special day & we hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed December 18, 2014

We had our wedding reception at the hotel and the staff were absolutely fantastic. Our honeymoon suite was beautiful!! Staff couldn't do enough for us, we felt very special. Even had the red carpet out for us!!!
Highly recommended

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is our pleasure to have been involved with your special day & I hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed December 18, 2014 via mobile

We had our whole wedding at the Brooke hotel... The staff were great always there to help the room was lovely the good was amazing... Would defiantly recommend it...everything went really smooth everyone was there on hand to help...

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for your review of our hotel. It was our pleasure to be involved in your special day, I hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed December 15, 2014 via mobile

I was part of a coach party for the weekend. My group were dealt with well and everybody was happy with their rooms. The porters and reception staff were exceptionally lovely.
The let down for us was the restaurant - the food was average. The wait for they food was ridiculous - two hours to get through three courses, people were getting tired of waiting. I spoke to a member of staff who wAs more argumentative than helpful, blaming the fact we are a large group on the wait. She said she told her boss who shouted at her? Doesn't seem a professional way to deal with customers.
My room was comfortable but definitely needed a facelift.
Yes I would probably come back here as a single person, but if I was organising a coach group then I would take my business elsewhere.

Stayed: December 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your dining experience with us. I have of course spoken with relevant heads of department to make sure that this does not happen again & corrective training has been undertaken. I do hope that you will return to the hotel again & give us the opportunity to deliver the high levels of service that you expect.

Reviewed December 11, 2014

Stayed here late November for the weekend on our way to the thursford Christmas show.the hotel interior is looking old with green marble laminate on the bathroom walls and vanity unit top .the bath had a big black chip mark in the bottom and I had to tighten the nut on the shower flexi hose at the tap end that was leaking when turned on.the bedroom dressing table had faulty middle drawer that came off the metal side runners when you opened the drawer.the bed was comfortable and the room clean.we had a bit of a scare when watching the TV on our second night the convector heater on the wall flames shot out of the top had we been out of the room I dread to think what could have happened.we found the food okay as was the staff the hotel needs a good revamp

Room Tip: Most rooms are on the first floor with no lift if your legs are bad the ground floor is a priority
  • Stayed: November 2014, traveled as a couple