“Regular”

Wymondham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Regular”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Pizza Hut is always what you would expect...good pizza, reasonable service & screaming kids if you time it wrong!

Visited December 2012

Arnhem, The Netherlands
“Reminded me why I don't eat at Pizza Hut”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I don't usually eat at Pizza Hut as I think it's overpriced and poor, my son insisted this time, And it was overpriced and poor. Slow service, order was wrong, waiter argued that I'd got it wrong, not him, even though i don't like fish and never have :) Wilting salad bar, a card machine that didn't work (apparently it was my card that didn't work....until it did in a different machine....). Rubbish, and that's the last time.

Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent staff”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Considering how busy they where the front desk was ran with military provision by the front supervisor lady.

Our waiter was more than helpful especially when my son was ill! Straight in there helping and putting us at ease.

Pizza Hut say thankyou to Simon (with the spikey hair) the waiter as I will be back!!!!

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Family food frenzy!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

What better place to take a whole family out - including grandparents.
Kids know the score - up to the salad bar before adults even seated. Back and forth- and then time to eat pizza. Kids love it!
Adults forging ahead, slice for slice but too full to visit the ice cream factory. Bill time - kids eat free - bonus. Can't wait until our next visit.

Visited October 2012
Colchester, United Kingdom
“friendly family place to go”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The night we visited, they had run out of a lot of the things on the menu, however this was explained before being taken to the table. We decided to go with whatever they had on the menu.
Staff were very friendly and attentive. We ordered starters to arrive with the main. this was ok. The pizza's and pasta dish were great as was the desserts.
Pizza hut is always a save bet with young children as there is usually plenty of choice for everyone.

• Visited November 2012