“Awful slow service ”
Review of Cosy Club Norwich

Cosy Club Norwich
Ranked #241 of 988 Restaurants in Norwich
Description: Cosy Clubs celebrate the joys of relaxed dining, drinking and lounging in a fabulous, welcoming setting: think aristocratic abundance with a dash of local village cricket pavilion pottiness. Our magnificent menus veer happily from brunches and light salads to comfort food classics, from fine coffees and smoothies to some of the finest cocktails known to man and woman.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely shocking service. Took 45 minutes to get our drinks and an hour and a half for our food to arrive.

1  Thank 445morganj
CosyClubNorwich, General Manager at Cosy Club Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Morgan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please email gmnorwich@cosyclub.co.uk to discuss this in more detail.

Erica Greene
Manager

Write a reviewReviews (384)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Big table attended for a friends birthday and took two hours to get our starters, I chased three times for my beer and we all got mains at different times. One person had to eat her main wrapped in foil whilst going to our next place as we had booked it so couldn’t wait any longer. She ended up giving it
to a homeless man!!! He was very grateful!! You’ve got only got two stars and not one as your service was so bad you didn’t realise you gave us an extra steak of which I had and was actually quite nice. Cheers

Date of visit: January 2020
CosyClubNorwich, General Manager at Cosy Club Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Colin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so sorry to hear that your experience was less than splendid (although I'm glad you enjoyed the steak). Please feel free to email gmnorwich@cosyclub.co.uk and allow us to welcome you back in order to show you the level of service we pride ourselves on.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a really nice evening here, served by very friendly waiting staff. The food was delicious, especially the pork belly. A really great spot for date night

Hi Joe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

The New Year’s Eve party was very good, the waiting staff were all in costume but the canapés, if they truly fitted that description came at the same time as our starters and then the rest of our meal was very slow coming out. The cocktail on arrival was great but the same couldn’t be said of the bubbly at midnight and the advertised photographs were not apparent either.
It would have been a nice touch if they had recorded the sound of Big Ben at midnight.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the party, and the welcome cocktail. Please feel to email norwich@cosyclub with more information about your visit, as we are always looking to improve.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Since being diagnosed as a coeliac last year, I have found eating out very restricted and frustrating. Either through limited menus or poorly trained staff who don’t understand my medical condition.
Lucky for me, my wife follows GF ’vloggers’ and takes a lot of interest in what’s good for me, especially when it comes to eating out.
Because she’s a brilliant human, she suggested going to the Cosy Club in Norwich for HER birthday!!

From the moment we arrived the place had such an inviting and warm atmosphere. The building is a converted bank so it’s really spacious with real character.

For me it was a wonderful feeling to have so much choice and variety. It’s been such a long time since I have struggled to narrow my choices down to two or three!

Our waiter Damo, was really friendly and attentive and handled my diet really well. I felt reassured that my condition was being managed.

The service was brilliant and the food really varied, tasty and also very reasonably priced. I think Cosy Club sets its self apart from its competitors for being so inclusive in its menu approach.

We can’t wait to visit again, maybe next time to introduce the children.

Thank you for reignited my love for eating out, see you again very soon

Date of visit: January 2020
CosyClubNorwich, Owner at Cosy Club Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Hi PawluJP,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. I am so glad to hear that you were well looked after and I will pass on your kind words to Damo. We think it is really important for every person who visits us to feel as though their needs are well catered for and I am pleased you experienced this.