“Great facility”
Review of UEA Sportspark

UEA Sportspark
Ranked #63 of 151 things to do in Norwich
Reviewed May 29, 2012

One of the few places in Norfolk (the only?) that has it all under one roof - courts, pool, gym etc - great cafe too

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Great prices, great classes. I go to the body conditioning classes and I haven't got a bad word to say about them. They are engaging, fun and a brilliant way to stay in shape.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Some amazing paintings by Modigliani or Bacon in a lovely setting, bar is nice too and the shop is beautiful and great for presents for all ages.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

I use the climbing facility at the park, and the wall is good.
The staff of the other hand seem to all be very ill informed on the rules and are unwilling to help. I took out a membership and have been enjoying using the wall for a few weeks now.
This week i forgot my club card, but was told this was no trouble at the entrance desk as they could check my membership on their computer, After my membership was confirmed i was told i would have to place a ten pound deposit in cash only... I was given no explanation as to why this was, and was even treated like i was stupid for asking why... so off i went to find a cash machine. on my return i then spoke to another girl who told me i actually had to place a £20 deposit. I tried to explain that i simply didn't have the near £40 this was all going to cost me and my girlfriend, and that i'd have to go back to kingslynn empty handed. she seemed to be completely fine with the situation, and made no attempt to call her manager in order see if something could be worked out for an existing and regular customer.
I have been heard of a fair few bad experiences from friends with the staff of this place.
UTTERLY RIDICULOUS.

3  Thank jackyb243
Reviewed September 3, 2011

The sportspark is a unique facility, whereby it provides so many sporting activities. the prices are extremely competitve. one down side is the fitness centre, the equipment is slightly out dated, believe they have been there for 11 years. so could brought up to date, apart from that really good facility. staff are really nice, always there to help you out, especially the fitness instructors. they may have some stupid rules in place for instance pay 60p if your forget your card, but simple. dont forget it!