“Beautiful B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norwich
Number 15 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #15 of 80 Norwich B&B and Inns
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Beautiful B&B”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed here for a conference at UEA in January and was very satisfied with the B&B. The house itself is lovely, and the bedroom and bath beautifully decorated. A delicious vegetarian breakfast was served each morning, and I was given a wide variety of choice. The B&B is in an excellent location for easy access to UEA and Norwich centre, I would definitely recommend staying here.

1 Thank siobhanhearne1
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you Siobhan for your kind review, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, I do have a lot of guests who come to visit the UEA, the walk across the park is lovely but there is always the 25 bus.
Best wishes
Ian

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Ambleside, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Number 15 B&B is, without doubt, the most relaxing city stay I've had. Ian is an excellent host and his attention to detail and environmental ethics result in a very homely accommodation. The house is situated in a quiet, residential road, 20 minutes walk from the centre of Norwich (the bus stop is not far away, on Unthank Road).

There are two rooms, the front, which I stayed in, was quite large with a very comfortable feel. It had an en-suite with shower and the furnishings were all delightful. I noted a generous selection of quality teas and coffees too. The double bed was comfortable and well laundered.

Breakfast was served in the lounge area and consisted of a large choice of vegetarian offerings. Here too, the attention to detail was impressive, with locally produced bread and eggs and fair trade coffee. It was a very relaxing start to the day.

It's rare to find a quiet, relaxing B&B at an affordable price, so close to Norwich's centre. It felt more like my own home and I vow to return soon!

Room Tip: I stayed in the front room. It's en-suite and, despite it overlooking the road, it was very quie...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Thank you Dayve, I really appreciate your comments, I do try to think of everything! I love the photos that you took of my b&b, I hope to incorporate some of them in my new website.
I look forward to your next visit.
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Number 15 when visiting Norwich to see friends (I used to live in Norwich). This B&B was recommended to us by a friend. Ian, the owner was really lovely and very welcoming, brining tea up to our room when we arrived and cooking a great veggie breakfast in the morning. We especially liked the posh brown sauce! The decor in the B&B was beautiful, with lots off original art. A great find!

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
IanRyNorwich, Manager at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
I really enjoyed having both of you staying, interesting conversations about art and more, sorry about the football result Andy. Thank you for the lovely review, the first time that Stoke's Brown sauce has featured, I always try to buy locally produced goods.
Many thanks

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This has to be one of the most enjoyable overnight stays away from home. Such a beautiful cosy room, a great bed and bathroom, and the best breakfast I have had in ages. yes that was very freshly squeezed orange, juice, yes that bread was warm and delicious, superb cooking, and the best chunkiest marmalade I have ever had. So great food, great room, a lovely house, and fantastic host, and all close to the city centre. Calm and peaceful and cosy and perfect. Thank you. BP

Room Tip: The room at the front over looks a quiet road with a magnificent tree.....and has a great bed and th...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you Barry, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, I know that you travel widely. I certainly enjoyed having you to stay and hope to see you again.
tigermole68
Reviewed December 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights whilst visting friends in Norwich and the house was a haven of rest and tranquility. Ian is a kind and generous host and the house reflects his warmth and refinement. Breakfast was splendid and set us up for the whole day. The room was perfect - comfy bed, very quiet and huge bathroom. Everthing was set up with comfort and rest in mind and we really enjoyed our stay - thank you Ian.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for such a positive review, I am so pleased that relaxation and comfort were achieved, guests particularly like the chaise in room 1 and the comfy sofa in the sitting room.
I hope to see you again
Barnet, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We chose number 15 from its Tripadvisor reviews and were delighted with our stay. Lovely room, fascinating house full of Art works and eclectic collections and Ian our host was so pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was lovely and ample. The location was ideal, in a quiet side street but within walking distance of the City centre as well as being on a direct bus route. We had the room with a separate bathroom, but it did not cause any problems. We would recommend number 15 wholeheartedly.

Andrew and Helen Smith

Room Tip: Ideally go for the en-suite room, but both are fine.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
I am so pleased that you both enjoyed your stay and appreciated my eclectic artwork collection.
Brescia
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stayed at Number 15 at the end of October. It was very pleasant to stay in this B&B! The area is very quiet, the room and bathroom are perfectly clean, the breakfast is excellent and very abundant and Ian is so kind!!! Thanks again, Ian!!! And congratulations!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Hello Eleonora, I hope that your journey back to Italy went smoothly, I really appreciate your review, so many exclamation marks!!
Best wishes