“Wonderful Norwich B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norwich
Number 15 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #17 of 80 Norwich B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We love this B&B! We have stayed here twice now, and had a wonderful time on both occasions. The breakfast is great with a wide range of options including delicious home made smoothies and fresh fruit as well as vegetarian cooked breakfast. The rooms are very nice with modern bathrooms and Ian is the perfect host, very helpful and friendly. We each had one of the massage therapies that he offers as well, highly recommended. A very relaxing weekend. We'll definitely be back again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheAdamAndJoShow
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you Jo and Adam for such a swift and excellent review, it was a pleasure having you as guests, I hope to see you again before too long, make sure that you have regular massages!

There are newer reviews for Number 15 Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed September 22, 2013

There is simply nothing negative to say. Ian is very friendly and welcoming, super helpful and a great cook, and very interesting to talk to! The place itself is very cozy and nicely decorated. Apart from everything being organic, (mostly) local, and vegan in the room and bathroom, it had everything you could possibly need: toiletries, hair dryer, hot water bottle, wall plug adapter, water kettle and tea assortment, a bathtub (:-D), comfy bathrobes, and complementary wi-fi! The breakfasts were very tasty and complete.
Number 15 is a half-hour walk away from UEA, which for us was not an issue because we like walking and the area is very nice. There are some pubs and places to eat (all having local and/or organic options) not ten minutes away on foot. The place is ideal.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Pupi_Lover
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thanks Sascha, I really enjoyed having you both to stay, very interesting to talk with much travelled academic Paraguayans! I am pleased that you had such a good time in Norwich. I look forward to receiving the postcard.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I only stayed for one night but this was one of the nicest places I've stayed in and would definitely recommend for anyone wanting to be near Norwich city centre. I loved the ambience and artwork. The veggie breakfast was delicious and Ian was friendly and helpful. My room was perfect and had everything I needed and more! If only more B&Bs were like this.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Dorothy E
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Hello Dorothy, I am so pleased that you liked my eclectic art collection, people seem to enjoy looking at all my artifacts. I hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The house is full of nice things, which make it feel a homely and interesting place to stay. The road is quiet and yet not far from Norwich city centre or the university, which was a good location for us. Ian's breakfast was delicious. Freshly squeezed orange juice and meant exactly that, and the freshly made smoothie was lovely too. And Ian was a very friendly host, so all in all can definitely recommend.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kathy L

Thanks Kathy, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, freshly squeezed orange juice and homemade whole fruit smoothies are certainly popular and are part of what makes number 15 a bit different!
Hope to see you again

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at Number 15 twice and on both occasions it has been a great experience. It is in a peaceful location, extremely comfortable and beautifully decorated. The Breakfast is excellent and we shall certainly be returning next time we are visiting Norwich.

Room Tip: Both rooms are great.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Susanna R
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you Susanna for writing such a lovely review, I am impressed by how quickly you got the comments listed! I hope to see you both again and may attempt your direct route to Guildford.
Best wishes

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Ian made my partner and myself very welcome on our recent stay at Number 15 in Norwich. Delicious vegetarian breakfast, very pleasant room and a lovely house. We will definitely be booking again! The BnB is about 20 minutes walk from the City which means you can leave the car in the street and walk in, saving on parking charges.

Room Tip: Excellent choice -you will be spoilt for choice at breakfast!.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

I am sorry Anne,I think that I have mixed up my responses , you can read my comments to your kind review under Sue's review
Sue and Lindsay, similar apologies, the system does not allow me to go in and correct my mistake so I hope that you see this! It was interesting comparing Norwich and York, I hope that you had a good journey back and that Lindsay coped with the sitting down!
Best wishes

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights and were delighted with our choice. The rooms have everything you need and are very comfortable. It's very clean and if you don't want to stay in your room on an evening you can watch TV or read in the lounge. There is also a lovely liitle garden at the rear to sit out and have a drink in the sun. Ian ensures a really high standard of cleanliness and is one of the most charming and attentive bed and breakfast owners we have come across. Breakfast is tasty, niceley presented and very generous in portion size - we never ate lunch, we were always too full from breakfast. The location is perfect in that you can walk into Norwich in about 30 mins, but the bus stops just around the corner if you wish to ride in . Visitors arriving by car have to park in the road, but it's a quiet road and we never had any problem parking. I would have no hesitation in recommending the B&B to anybody wishing to stay in Norwich. It is a vegetarian establishment and Ian will be delighted to know that we enjoyed the experience so much we have decided that in future we will have at least one day in our household designated as meat free - meat free Mondays - cannot think of many other B&B's that have resulted in us changing our lifestyle. Next time we are Norwich we will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: There are just two rooms. One room is ensuite whilst the other has a bathroom adjacent to it. If yo...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you Jeff for writing such a detailed and positive review. It is always nice to have fellow Bradfordians staying. I am particularly impressed by your new meat free Mondays and look forward to hearing that you and Chris feel good on an increasingly vegetarian diet.
I hope to see you again.