“Just the best”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norwich
Number 15 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #17 of 80 Norwich B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This b&b offers the best breakfast I've had. Healthy, full English and more, and delicious. The porridge is especially good.
Comfortable, clean rooms. Lovely location; easy walk into town, but quiet. Ian is an excellent host; friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you Claire, guests are usually really appreciative of my breakfasts and linger chatting and having more coffee for ages (that is why I have a few minutes to repond to your review!)

There are newer reviews for Number 15 Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We stayed at Number 15 on the 24th and 25th April 2012.Although quite an unassuming looking house from the street many lovely surprises awaited within.Our host, Ian, was a lovely, gentle man who made sure we were taken care of without being too intrusive. We were given the lovely bedroom with the chaise lounge at the front of the house. Our bed was big and comfortable and the bathroom modern and sparkling clean.
Number 15 is eco -friendly and vegetarian and although we are not vegetarians it didn't matter one bit--breakfast was superb! Nothing was in packets--Ian has all his ingredients and accompaniments in pots and bowls and his jams were definitely home made by someone!
Ian is a trained masseuse and he also worked on my sore neck which was stiff and causing headaches after travelling upright in a plane from Australia and then spending the next 10 nights on a sofa bed in London.He did a great job there as well---thanks Ian!
We thoroughly recommend number 15. If you stay there you will feel at home and what more could you ask for.

Room Tip: The room facing the street . It has the chaise lounge.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Good to hear that you enjoyed your stay, some guests do really enjoy having a massage or some Bowen and are then able to relax without having to travel back from a therapists. I also appreciate your comments about the breakfasts as most people are delighted by what is on offer even though there is no meat!
Finally thank you for the pictures, I do need to upload some new ones on my website as all rooms have been redecorated.
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed here for three nights whilst visiting our daughter at UEA. Ian is a friendly host without being obtrusive. Our room was delightful with everything we could need for our stay. The breakfast was outstanding even though neither myself or my husband are vegetarian. The smoothies were delicious and we particularly enjoyed the walnut bread from a local artisan bakery. My husband would definitely recommend the porridge. Our daughter was welcomed to join us for our last morning. We would definitely stay here again and thoroughly recommend it as a place to stay in Norwich.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay so much, particularly the breakfasts, I do try to but locally and support people like Tom at the Artisan bakery, he makes the walnut bread only for Number 15!
I am always happy for parents visiting their children at the UEA to have them join them for breakfast. It is a pity it is Katie's final year. Many thanks for your lovely review.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

My stay at No. 15 has been the best B&B experience of my traveling life so far. Ian's attention to every detail is astonishing -- from the gorgeous Poole pottery used for breakfast, to the fresh flowers and the home-made jams. One feels as though one is sharing his home rather than just a guest. The location is superb: quiet, but walking distance to restaurants and the town centre. I feel a bit ambivalent about posting this review as it will encourage more business and he will be fully booked when I want to come again! A highlight of my visit to Norwich.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

It was a real pleasure having you stay, I think that finding the dream house to buy might also have helped your feeling of wellbeing! I do hope that the purchase goes smoothly and that I can get the chance to say nice things about your house. I really appreciate your comments.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I really enjoyed by overnight stay at No 15. Very comfortable indeed. Ian provides a tasty and interesting breakfast. I had a lovely room which has it's own well appointed bathroom next to it, separate but still very private. A much needed peaceful stay during a busy business trip. I hope to stay again when next in Norwich. Thank you Ian.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you, I aim to provide a relaxing stay whether you are staying a week on holiday or like yourself a business overnight. I hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

A last minute booking and how happy was I with it? VERY. I booked just one night whilst on business in Norwich and would have stayed longer if I could have as my business trip was extended at the last minute. Sadly no room at Ian's wonderful veggie sanctuary for another night as fully booked. Nevertheless, I want to say thank you to Ian for a tranquil stay and delicious breakfast. Best wishes.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Hello Sue, I really appreciate your comments after only a single night's stay, I am sorry that I couls not fit you in for another night, I do tend to get booked up at weekends in particular. I hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stayed at Ian's wonderful b and b for a couple of nights last week and found it truly amazing! Breakfasts are to die for - high quality food beautifully presented and in plentiful supply! Our bedroom was delightful - exceptionally comfy, warm and roomy, with a fabulous bathroom complete with lovely toiletries too! The situation of number 15 is calm and peaceful whilst being handy for buses into Norwich and also for walking into the city. We will recommend, definitely! And hopefully we'll be back before too long! Brilliant!!! Also, Ian provides an amazing array of teas and lovely biscuits on the hospitality tray in the bedroom!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you Pam, I was really impressed by the amount of Norfolk that you and John saw by public transport during your short stay! There is a lot more still to see in Norwich so I look forward to seeing you again in the future.