“Best Thai in Norwich”
Review of Lam Thai - CLOSED

Lam Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lam Thai is an established Authentic Thai takeaway. Which give you the experience of dining Thai cuisine in your own home by our takeaway and home delivery service.
“Best Thai in Norwich”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have eaten here on a few occasions and it has never disappointed. My absolute favourite dish is the one I originally found recommended on here – the fish curry! It’s delicious!

Visited June 2012

“Visiting with friends”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Been to all the other Thais in norwich but this is the best by miles! The set menu is a winner and great price with a bottel of Sauvignon,really great to have a drink in the bar before and after the delicious meal.will defiantly be back again

• Visited March 2013
“yes, I agree!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My lady friend and I visited this restaurant on a Tuesday night after a musical at the Theatre Royal. I made a late booking and they were VERY receptive to a new customer. Rest assured we will be 'regulars' in the very near future. In our experience this is the best Thai restaurant in the area!!
The quality of the food served was very good; the discrete service was equally as good; and the value for money was wonderful!!

2 drinks; 2 starters; 2 main courses; and 2 rice dishes came to less than £45.00!!

Looking forward to becoming a regular visiter; and enjoying more of the choices on the menu!!

• Visited February 2013
“Yummy birthday lunch.”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Yesterday we were out and about celebrating a birthday and we had a craving for thai. We thought we'd try somewhere new and Lam Thai didn't disappoint. Although it was quiet (it was a Monday) the restaurant was comfortable, clean and the staff were very friendly. The lunch menu offered a good selection and catered for all tastes. We settled on a 2 course meal at a great price; £9.95 per person. The food portions were perfect for a lunchtime meal and it was delicious! With a couple of Chang's thrown in it was a lovely birthday treat. We'd certainly recommend this to friends and we'll be stopping by again soon.

• Visited February 2013
“Lovely, lovely, lovely”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I am a huge fan of Thai food and have eaten green curry in every restaurant serving it I think. This is one of the best!

Visited March 2012