“Little Willows, a super place to stay”
Review of Little Willows

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norwich
Little Willows
Ranked #12 of 80 Norwich B&B and Inns
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
“Little Willows, a super place to stay”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We spend a super night at Little Willows....we just wish we could have stayed for longer.
Sally has created a warm a welcoming suite of rooms for her visitors. We were B & B guests but there is also the option of self catering.
The bed was the most comfortable bed that I have ever slept in and we were treated to an excellent breakfast in the morning.
I can thoroughly recommend Little Willows to you.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
littlewillows, Owner at Little Willows, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your review which is even more appreciated as you run a B&B in Kent and could cast a critical eye over what Little Willows has to offer. Thank you also for your tips on using Twitter and Facebook to promote the business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Bedford
Reviewed October 31, 2013

My husband and I travelled to Norfolk to watch my son play rugby, we were recommended The Little Willows, this was a beautiful B & B, the room was clean, which is always my priority, Sally was really welcoming and breakfast was delicious. The B & B was easy to find, and it is set in lovely gardens, I would recommend Little Willows if you are ever staying in Norfolk. What a find!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
littlewillows, Owner at Little Willows, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you so much for making time to review your recent stay.

It was handy to be so close to where your son was playing rugby and I'm glad that I had a room for you. I hope that I may see you again should you be visiting your son.
Kind regards
Lancaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Set just outside Norwich, Little Willows is charming and comfortable accommodation.
We received a friendly welcome from Sally (and Lola) and felt quite at home. Breakfast was splendid, and the rhubarb and ginger jam delicious. The only down side was that we only had one night.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking time to review your recent stay, it is much appreciated.
What a long journey you both had in order to visit old friends. I was pleased to be able to accommodate you and I do hope that I may look forward to seeing you again an any future visits to Norwich.
Kind regards to you both
London
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We have just returned from a short break in Norfolk. Little Willows is a great place to stay. Set in beautiful gardens, the cottage is both charming and very comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious.
Sally has really thought of everything to make you feel very welcome and ensure your stay is top rate.
We would highly recommend Little Willows for either a self catering break or as a bed and breakfast venue.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
You were such a charming couple and I felt as if two old friends had left when you drove out of the gate. Please come back for longer.
Kind regards
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The forecast of hurricane strength winds apart, we anticipated great things on the basis of the Little Willows website and the initial phone conversation with Sally. We were certainly not disappointed. Lovely facilities and food, and a warm welcome from Sally coupled with a wet nose greeting from Lola! This is a great place to stay in a lovely area and Sally is very adept at guiding one to all the best places to eat, drink and be merry.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
I didn't notice any wet noses!
It was a pleasure meeting you and I know that you made the most of your time here. You certainly supported the local economy - well the local pubs/restaurants.
I look forward to seeing you back here
Kind regards,
Romford, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had a four night break at Little Willows - a delightful modern cottage next to the owner's home. It is set in a beautiful garden and we enjoyed a very comfortable and relaxing stay. It's not far from the beautiful Norfolk coast and the shops and entertainment of Norwich.

Room Tip: Two lovely comfortable rooms, the larger one has a bath and shower and the smaller room has only a s...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
It was so nice having the tree of you to stay and I thank you for taking time to write such a lovely review.
You were indeed lucky with the weather for the wedding. I do hope that I may welcome you back in the future.
Kind regards to you all.
Bentham, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We needed a place to stay near Norwich as we were visiting for the funeral of an old friend. Little Willows came up on an internet search. It wasn't listed first but it looked welcoming and Sally's friendly voice over the phone confirmed our choice. Set in a beautiful garden it was a relaxing safe haven after a long journey. Sally recommended a great place for our evening meal - she's lived in the area a long time and knows it well. After a comfortable night, our breakfast was delicious and we set off refreshed and fortified for the demands of the day. We hope to be returning for a longer stay.

Room Tip: Room one is larger to accommodate a dog or a cot, and has a bath while Room Two has a shower.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Please forgive my slow acknowledgement of your lovely review - it has been a little hectic these last few weeks.
Thank you for taking time to write your review and I sincerely hope that I may see you both here again.
Kind regards, Sally
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norwich
Dunston Hall
#16 of 80 in Norwich
The Assembly House
The Assembly House
#6 of 80 in Norwich

Been to Little Willows? Share your experiences!