“A1 use this B&B if you are in the area!”
Review of Little Willows

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norwich
Little Willows
Ranked #14 of 80 Norwich B&B and Inns
Hitchin, England, United Kingdom
“A1 use this B&B if you are in the area!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I needed somewhere to stay over whilst on business in Norfolk, Little Willows exceeded every expectation I could have had! I would recommend this B&B to any traveler looking for a comfy bed, warm welcome and a touch of the country. With chickens in the garden and a very dog friendly approach it suited me down to the ground. I was even booked a place for dinner at the excellent Swan in Loddon. The breakfast was excellent and the entire place enchanting. I will be using Little Willows on my next trip to Norfolk and for many more I am sure.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
littlewillows, Owner at Little Willows, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review.
It was a pleasure meeting you for your quick visit
Don't forget should you like to bring the family, that the whole cottage is available to book for self catering for a minimum of 4 nights and there is no fixed start date.
I look forward to welcoming you back
Regards, Sally

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed January 2, 2013

our first experience in 2011 was so good we didn't hesitate to come back in 2012. And what should I tell you? We'll come again in 2013 ...
Even though our stay in Norfolk is half and half business and leisure (i have to work - I finish my studies at NILE - the Norwich Institute for Language Education - and my husband joins me as a non-working spouse - almost only time in the year I can say that this way round;-) Sally gives us always the "total immersion in holidays"-feeling we need. And if the unforeseen happens and you're too late for a table at the preferred restaurant, she will get you another one, no doubt. While waiting, you have a glass of wine with her (not the driver, of course) and in a matter of nothing you are having your favourite dinner. That's what we're looking for at a B&B, besides the other assets which would be .... go find out at Little Willows!!
(and if Sally isn't around, ask Lola;-)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
littlewillows, Owner at Little Willows, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Just going through my calendar of forthcoming guests and then realised that with the hustle and bustle of the New Year celebrations, I never thanked you for writing your lovely review. I am looking forward to welcoming you both back
Regards, Sally
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My partner and I stayed at this B&B with friends after attending a wedding in the local area. The accommodation and host was simply faultless. Our room had everything we needed, including excellent tea and coffee making facilities and was spotless! The interior design was perfect (country cottage style) and obviously well thought out. Sally's cottage would be a dream cottage for us - it's simply wonderful, a lovely setting for breakfast. The interior is a fabulous mix of shabby chic, old English and country cottage. We had a nice selection for breakfast, we both had a variation of a full English with fruit and toast, although we could have had cereal and croissants etc. A large cafeteire of coffee and pot of tea (with refills) was just what we needed! The food, we were assured was sourced locally and it all tasted wonderful. Again, we couldn't fault it.
Sally, the host, and her little dog Lola (very very cute!!) made us feel very welcome and had a genuine interest in the wedding that we had just attended, and was generally lovely to talk to. We were also allowed to check in early and Sally did everything she could to accommodate us. Thank you Sally - we will be recommending your lovely cottage to all of our friends!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Potters Bar, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Little Willows with friends after attending a wedding at Langley Abbey. The location was brilliant and easy to find. We found Sally to be a very warm and friendly host, she went out of her way to accommodate our every need, including an early check in and allowing us to stay for one night instead of two. The lodge we stayed in was beautiful decorated, very clean and extremely comfortable. It had a large kitchen and sitting area, which would have been perfect had we been staying longer. We were given a warm welcome in the Morning from Sally, her lovely dog Lola and Milly the Cat. Breakfast was amazing with a large menu and locally sourced produce. Before leaving we enjoyed looking round the grounds (which would have been perfect to have sat out in if the weather had been better) and watched the chickens being fed. All in all it was a fantastic stay, and Sally was the perfect host, I would recommend Little Willows to anybody visiting Norfolk or attending a function in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Estepona, Spain
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My husband and I over from spain for a wedding nearby at hales hall and could not have found a prettier and welcoming place to stay.Everything was there that one could need,and the breakfast was lovely.We would love to visit again for a longer stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Wanted a quiet and relaxing break in Norfolk and this certainly ticked all the boxes. From the moment of arrival I was made to feel so welcome by Sally and her little dog Lola.. The cottage was spotlessly clean and my room just lovely with thoughtful touches throuout. Breakfast was served in Sally's house with a varied menu to choose from.
Will recommend Little Willows to my friends and should I return to Norfolk would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
littlewillows, Owner at Little Willows, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
So good to see you here and pleased that Little Willows 'ticked all the boxes'. I look forward to welcoming you back and hopefully for a longer visit.
Edenbridge Kent
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Having had a very stressful journey to Norwich, my wife and I along with Molly the dog was relieved when we pulled into Willow Cottage. Our welcome from Sally was warm and totally sympathetic to our shell shocked state of mind upon arrival. The room was beautiful and the bed extremely comfortable. After a good night 's sleep, feeling refreshed, we awoke to a wonderful breakfast and we could finally take in our surroundings.The garden is charming and I can imagine on a warm sunny morning to sit outside with your coffee and newspaper would be close to heaven. Regretably it was raining this day. However nothing could dampen our spirits as the owner was more than happy to point out the many delights of which Norwich had to offer. All in all an excellent Bed & Breakfast that I would recommend to everybody. P.s. Molly sends her love. The biscuits were brilliant.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
littlewillows, Owner at Little Willows, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
You certainly did have an awful journey - I know how challenging the Dartford Crossing can be and then to be stuck in the tailback of a traffic accident was something you and Molly could have done without!
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit to East Anglia and thank you for taking the time to write your review. Please remember that the whole cottage can be booked for self catering which includes your little dog Molly.
Lola and I hope to see you again
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norwich
Dunston Hall
The Swan B&B
The Swan B&B
#1 of 1 in Loddon
38 St Giles Boutique Bed & Breakfast

Been to Little Willows? Share your experiences!