“Superb”

Bishop's Dining Room & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Bishop's Dining Room & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 833 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: British
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A small, intimate restaurant perfectly situated on the oldest lane in Norwich, Bishops Dining Room and Wine Bar is everything you would expect from a fine dining restaurant and more. Our welcoming, relaxed atmosphere will ensure you and your guests have an experience to treasure.
East Anglia
“Superb”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I am not prone to hyperbole but I am happy to say that the lunch I had there with a friend was perhaps the most enjoyable meal I have ever had whilst eating out. Excellent food, good service, a lovely intimate setting - I can't recommend this highly enough.

• Visited January 2014

Norwich
“Norwich's finest... For special occasions”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We went here for our anniversary this year and we were not disappointed. The whole experience was really very good.
Friendly welcome from the owner, a drink at the bar, and the a delicious meal. There was nothing we could say anything other than positive comments about. Everything was perfect.
It offers good value for a special occasion.
We will definitely return.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I went here last night with my fiancee for a Christmas meal together our 1st as a couple and we have been through a lot I. The 9 months together but this restaurant and the staff made this the best experience and best restaurant we have been to date we have ate in London. Inverness colchester Harlow and various places in Norwich but the recommendation of St benodicts food store owner Tom lamb made me chose this and the food was 1st class presentation and detail the drink was fantastic Alex was properly the best guy in a restaurant I have had the privilege of meeting after our meal I booked for my birthday in January and both me and fiancee can't wait to visit again they made our Christmas I'd recommend to anyone from Chris and frankie

1 Thank Christopher H
“Fantastic”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Dined here last night for the first time, Alex, Ade & Casey made us feel very welcome and the food was to die for.

We would definitely return to dine again.

Visited December 2013
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in Norwich!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We have been going here for a family for years and from dates to business lunch or dinner or family meals this is the best restaurant in Norwich by miles! The service is exceptional, Alexandro is extremely charming and ensures that you are always well taken care of. The food is just delicious, that is of course once you have managed to narrow down your choice from the wonderful selection which changes on a regular basis. No other restaurants come close to Bishops from presentation, atmosphere and food to service this restaurant can not be faulted!
Highly recommended for any occasion or just as a treat!

• Visited November 2013