“Always worth a visit”

Unthank Arms Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #194 of 833 Restaurants in Norwich
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A lively pub, wih a warm, relaxed atmosphere, excellent dining and a varied, extensive wine list, all sold by the glass!Fab garden and courtyard. Perfect for weddings, parties and BBQ's!
London, United Kingdom
“Always worth a visit”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We live within walking distance of several pubs in the Norwich area, but we keep returning to this one. I've visited on different occasions (friends, family and partner, lunch, dinner) and I don't recall an instance where I've been disappointed by the food or the service (though it can be a bit slow at busy times - to be expected). The staff are friendly, and there's a great selection of meals from their regular menu, as well as plenty of daily specials. The puddings are fabulous, especially the chocolate brownies! I highly recommend this pub.

• Visited October 2012

Norwich, United Kingdom
“lovely meal!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We met some friends here last night and I have never thought of eating here before, always associated it with having a drink. We had a lovely meal! I was really impressed with the presentation and quality of the food.

• Visited September 2012
Woking, England, United Kingdom
“Always a great pub!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Used to live opposite this pub when I was a student. It's a great little pub tucked away from the main streets. Great food, great drinks and a really nice pub garden - perfect for summer. Most recently we went to celebrate my graduation with my family - it was a very tasty meal, and a great end to my time in Norwich.

• Visited September 2011
Norwich
“Nice pub but poor service”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

The staff are friendly, the atmosphere great, good beer, nice garden, child friendly. However the service is always terrible - never enough staff, and a laid back attitude to serving your food hot. Only go if you have plenty of time and are happy to sit while seasons change.

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Great atmosphere, sit outside if you can, really good food, very fresh and great value.

Visited April 2012