“Good food and nice staff”
Review of Prezzo - Norwich

Prezzo - Norwich
Ranked #250 of 876 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Visited here on a Monday evening with my wife during a short break in Norwich. The food was great and the waiter was very polite and attentive. The restaurant is near to Norwich railway station so it is a great place to go if you have just arrived and want to have a nice meal before visiting the rest of Norwich or while you wait for a train to leave the city.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Went here for a family birthday meal.Good menu choice,lovely food & good value for money.would recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We came with friends for dinner and had a really nice evening. Tasty food, good wine, the service was great. The only one small minus - after desserts nobody came to us. We waited for the waiter because we wanted to pay, but we had to take care of it. Overall, I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Being real Prezzo fans we went to Norwich for a competition, taking Tescos vouchers with us I booked on book a table 2 days before for a Sunday 12.30pm lunch.

Reception was polite and helpful, order taken quickly and wine tasting suggested, My Dad took up the opportunity and enjoyed.

Food came as we asked for it, hot and in good time. The service was both friendly, polite and attentive. Rest and loos were clean and inviting.

Would def go again. Restored my faith in Prezzo around the country. Shame our local one in Woodbridge, Suffolk is not as great.

Overlooks Tombland so you can watch the world go by, I also like the small areas of tables .
Thanks

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

We had a very average early evening meal here sitting at a table for two just as you turn left into the restaurant made completely worst but the vile state of the wall next to the table. It had oil and food all splattered up it and when I looked down it was worse along the skirting board. I thought if this is the state of the public areas what are the kitchens like.. Very disappointed and disgusted!

Been to Prezzo - Norwich? Share your experiences!