“cheap expensive food”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2014

dirty, poor service, expensive rubbish food, staff want you out as quick as possible, the nandos in newcastle was great thats why we went to the one in middlesbrough, what a mistake

Reviewed May 12, 2014

For the price you pay this restaurant is simply just overspiced chicken, it has an unclearly labelled menu and the staff are very unpleasent. My tip do not eat here simply take a few steps to the right and eat at Starters just next door because for the price you pay you will get much more for your money!!!!

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I've visted Nandos a couple of times and I don't really understand the hype. For the price you pay you get very little and I honestly think you mainly pay for the atmosphere and the excitement of saying you've been to Nandos. The food is tasty however and I like the fact that the drinks are free refil. The service is always very good and the staff are helpful. If you are a fan of cheesecake I reccomend the gooey toffee one, which is served with single cream. Overall I do enjoy Nands but I don't think it is very good value for money.

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

It's ok - that's about it really. You get ok food in a reasonable amount of time, it's not cheap but neither is it expensive. Service is good for a busy chain and you feel that the food isn't too bad for you compared to other chains that border on the fast good variety. Kids like it so that's lunch every now and then sorted. Could do with a menu over haul though as it's relying on pretty much the same food for years. Maybe that's the idea though

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love nandos so much, but particularly this one because the staff are polite and will help you best they can, whenever I've came here I haven't had to wait too long but wouldn't mind waiting if I had too. The food is brilliant and I think the price is great too the drinks are bottomless so you don't have to keep paying for a drink everytime you want one and it doesn't take long to cook either. I come here all the time and will always come here when I'm in the mood for chicken! Great service :)