“Great food and fast service”

Nando's - Middlesbrough
Ranked #105 of 314 Restaurants in Middlesbrough
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Visited with family on a very busy tea time, the staff were well trained, the food was served fast and fresh.

Good food and cheap too.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We went to Nando's as it's always busy when we go past. nWe thought this was a good sign, but in our experience the portions weren't very big. And it wasn't anything to write home about. We won't be going again

Reviewed December 26, 2012

This is a lovely restaurant, but I would never go there for Christmas dinner. Also, this may not be every Nando's restaurant but I'd say that it has went a bit down-hill since about 5-6 months ago. This doesn't effect my opinion at all though, I will never stop loving this heck of a restaurant!

From restaurant reviewer, Dr. Food.

Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

We have visited here a few times and found it busy each time no matter what time of day, generally having a queue out of the door. The butterfly chicken is really nice. The garlic bread was a little dry on the last visit but has generally been better. A bit annoyed that you can't get the full range of sauces they sell in the supermarkets especially the barbeque.

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I regularly visit Nandos if we are in the Middlesborough area. The food and service here is always excellent. ( as long as you like chicken ). Though I do not agree with the Halal chicken they serve.

1  Thank Simon W