“Good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by a work colleague and it was exactly as described. It is a modern, clen place with a relaxed atmosphere. The food was good and very well priced. I would be happy to go again.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 10, 2019

I've been to Uno 3 or 4 times now and each time the food has been delicious. I've had Pizza and Pasta dishes, as a vegetarian the choice and quality you get is not always that good but in Uno it is great. We've ended up there during very busy periods and the staff and customer service has been excellent. Definitely one of my favourite places to eat in Middlesbrough.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

Today my colleague and I brought two of our service users for lunch. Both are wheelchair users with complex needs. When asked if the restaurant were able to accommodate their needs (blended food) they advised that they hadn't done it before but would be happy to help.
Nick and Adrian (and the rest of the team!) were very accomodating from the beginning, holding doors, rearranging furniture, checking with myself and my colleague as to the consistency of the food, and making sure we had everything we needed.
The food was delicious and they also provided takeaway boxes for unfinished food.
We'll be back!!

2  Thank Louise F
Reviewed January 24, 2019

We recently hosted a company conference at the Middlesbrough Restaurant for over 50 guests. The staff were so welcoming and helpful all evening, Memet the manager was fantastic from our first meeting to us leaving the restaurant on the evening. Nothing was a problem for any of the staff, the food was great and over all a really good evening.

Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

Came here last night with 14 friends for my birthday tea..cannot fault this place in any way!!!! From the friendly efficient staff,nothing was too much trouble,service was fantastic!! We all ordered parmos for mains & every single one of us couldn't believe how nice they were,huge portions & all beautiful..will definitely come again.