“Great coffee ”
Review of Caffe Nero

Caffe Nero
Ranked #13 of 34 Quick Bites in Middlesbrough
Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

Often pop in here for a coffee whilst shopping in town. Love their small cappuccino just the right amount for me. Lovely creamy coffee. Staff friendly. very clean coffee house.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank BEVNorthEast_England

Reviewed May 30, 2018

Visited Caffe Nero today and since on my last visit the standards have dropped from a 4/5 to a 3/5. The reason why standards have dropped on today's visit is that they was one staff member doing the coffee and one staff on they break. The staff who was doing the coffee who was serving the person in front of me should of looked for the jam themselves instead of getting the other staff member who was on they break to do it. Since the staff got the customer another item should of not slammed the foot item on the plate. By the time they served me he should waiting until I finished putting my coffee order through instead of cutting me off. On my next visit to this store I hope that the standards go back up to a 4/5 or 5/5 but I do wish that both staff members worked together instead of leaving one of them sorting out the queue , making the coffee's and putting the orders through at the tills that is also letting the standards down on this visit today.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Visit this coffee shop from time to time on a rare occasion. The staff in here are freindly and polite and they make the coffee the way you want it. The store is kept clean the staff make sure that there clean up the tables where customers who have left . My over all view is that I would recommend that you visit this caffe Nero .

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Popped in for a coffee & a tea, nice that they have soya milk for me (it's getting better to find cafes that cater for lactose or milk allergies). Dared to have a slice of lemon drizzle cake, very nice but will see if the ingredients affect me later. Service was excellent & very polite.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

We love our coffee from here, never disappoints. Always friendly with a smile. Lovely and clean and outside seating.

Date of visit: April 2017