“Not bad ...”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Not bad ...”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Chicken parmo is definitely a winning dish in fact all the food that we were served was great

Service, although polite and helpful did seem a little un-organised ... at one point we were eating our starters with our fingers as they hadn't given us cutlery

You can take your own drinks (we brought wine from the sauna try's a few doors down) ... Unfortunately they ony had 1 wine glass so two of us had to settle with larger glasses

Certainly not fine dining ... However it's cheap and tasty ... what I would class as a budget eatery

• Visited June 2013

“Recommend to all the chicken lovers!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

As chicken lover I would definitely recommend a visit. Portions are big, the food tasty and it offers extremely good value for money (with quarter grilled chicken with chips and salad for as little as £4.25). If you like Nandos style food you should definite pay a visit, the extra Caribbean flavour gives that extra twist to barbecued meet!

• Visited June 2013
“Great value, great food”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I visit here nearly every time were home before going onto the cinema.1/2 Killimandjaro chicken and 1/2 parmo everytime. The main gripe used to be the speed of service (it used to be horrendously slow).

I believe the place is under new management now as service has improved. We have yet to have a bad meal yet and at £18 for 2 people with 2 drinks makes this unbelievable value especially as portions are good and food is simple and delicious.

I would really like to find out the recipe so I can make this at home on the BBQ as it's a little far for me to travel!

• Visited May 2013
Stockton-on-Tees, England, United Kingdom
“great”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

been here three times now.tried something different each time had mixed grill , waka waka chicken,whole chicken all lovely big portions too ! staff always friendly ,each time its always been busy but worth the wait . The hummous starter with pitta bread really nice . Each time took our own wine as no alcohol is sold .would definately go back and recommend it to friends . Great value for money too.

Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“it got better in time-food brilliant service better”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My hubby and me had quite a few meals in Kilimanjaro. It was in Stockton and moved few times till it settled in Middlesbrough, Linthorpe Rd.
The service was horrible, the food always brilliant.
God thanks the service and the owner changed and that made the whole experience better. Particular one girl who works there, (very think girl with dark long hair) is very nice and helpful and always a nice smile.
Food like I said was always brilliant, never had a bad meal in it. The new menu is slightly changed and the prices are ok. Worth the money
If you like a beer or wine, you have to take your own spirits. I don't think its a bad thing, can safe you actually money on drinks.
From a rocky start to a nice and new renovated restaurant