All reviews twin room budget hotel quid ensuite wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely time I stayed here so I could watch the football... The hotel is in a studentish area, seems okay and there is a kebabpizza place over the road and plenty of other places to eat and drink near by. My room was great and clean and my bed was also comfortable. This has been the best budget hotel experience I have had in my many travels in the world. Would highly recommend this place if you need somewhere to put your head.

Few issues, it's strange not to put the WiFi password in the room and I couldn't get signel having said that at 30 odd quid I was happy to just have wifi for free.

See you again longlands whenever Palace fc are dropping in town haha.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 22, 2018

We used this hotel for a week earlier this month for work purposes. We had a twin room but not en suite however, the bathroom was right next door to our room.

We were facing the back of the hotel so we had no road traffic & got a really good sleep each night. Our beds were comfy & bedding was clean & fresh. There was tea/coffee making facilities in the room aswell as a TV, wardrobe & set of drawers.

We didnt have breakfast due to the early starts for work but we found this hotel ideal for our work needs & would definitely use it again in future.

Room tip: Quiet rooms at back of hotel away from traffic
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank kirsty w
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Stayed the night at longlands and I really didn’t enjoy it the beds were awfully uncomfortable staff were quite rude and spoke rudely towards me and my husband overall did not enjoy my stay and will not be returning

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank sandraannejones
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Very convenient, very clean, the staff is very nice and respectful, also the staff is always there to help at anytime of the stay,for the money they charged for the stay is very very cheap and is a bargain.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Visited with my daughter, nice size twin room, heat was horrific but a fan was provided on request! Thanks again!
Everything clean and comfy, good car parking space. Breakfast had a good choice of cereals, toast and jams etc...
Only issue we had was a guest was smoking a joint outside the back entrance when we were leaving to go out, did make me slightly uncomfortable with my daughter but couldn’t have been controlled by owners.
We have booked again for 2 nights later in the year and once again my extra requests that were needed were not a problem at all! See you soon

Date of stay: July 2018