The Premier Inn came up trumps. We stayed for one night for a competition weekend for my daughter and had a great stay. We were welcomed by receptionist Jill, for whom nothing was too much trouble. She took time to talk to my daughter whilst efficiently booking us in then showing us to our room. Later Jill found us a great restaurant, phoned them to check they were open and then gave us directions to the meal and our pre booked event. Jill also set up a craft table for my little girl and she loved that.
In the morning we had a brilliant brekky and were able to choose exactly what we wanted, great!
The rooms were clean and tidy and had everything we needed.
Over all cheap and really better than the cost. Great place to use as a jumping off point for exploring the north east, give it a go and say Hi to Jill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short drive from the centre, close to breathtaking Saltburn-by-the-Sea and the North York Moors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Middlesbrough Central South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Middlesbrough Central South Hotel Middlesbrough
- Middlesbrough Premier Inn
- Holiday Inn Middlesbrough