“Just the best”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Some days you do have to wait that little bit longer but it's a fantastic atmosphere chatting to the missus while you wait and deffo worth the wait and always made welcome. Jamal always explains to us if we are going the cinema he will not rush his food which is fine with us you've just gt to no your going to wait for the quality. Best in the world.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Came here for a meal over the weekend and found it excellent. Jamal took time to come to our table and discuss what we liked and how spicy we liked it. He was even prepared to do things slightly off menu. I found the whole experience really enjoyable and the food delicious. What's more, I dont think any of us even farted the next day, which is a sign of a really good curry. We will definitely return again soon.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I popped in here one Saturday night in between watching a band at the Dr. Browns pub over the road. I would have liked to have dined inside as it is pleasantly decorated, there were some decent customers in and the waiting staff were very police and friendly. I ordered my takeaway with Jamal an hour in advance to give him plenty of time to fit it in around his seated customers. He gave me friendly advice that his South Indian Garlic Chilli chicken was a hot dish, but I do like them on the hotter side. When I went to collect it, everything was ready as planned. This was one of the nicest curries I have eaten. His mushroom rice was also up to the mark and very tasty. My friend got the chicken Bhuna and he was equally pleased.

I will definitely return and have a sit down meal one evening soon. I notice some people complain about the wait, but I think good things are worth waiting for and even down to the takeaway service, Jamal gave his individual attention and time to speak with me.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Visited after a recommendation from friends, the service and food lived up to my expectations. Food was lovely and the attention given to us all was very attentive, we all agreed we will return, well done Jamal. Thank you for a great evening.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was our first time at Jamals but it definitely won't be our last. It was the best meal we have had for a long time. Mr Jamal works very hard and cooks everything fresh and to how you like it. Thank you for a lovely evening.