“Best blind date ever!”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2013

A very pleasant surprise in my night! The menu has lots to choose from - Italian, French etc. And the cocktail menu is to die for! A definite distraction from my date!..
The staff were so friendly, especially Mario! And the atmosphere and decor were spot on - beautiful!
I'll definitely be back again and again, as the food is absolutely fantastic!..

...With a date I've picked myself though!

1  Thank NormalovesKorma

I LOVE La Pharmacie.
Great starter choices, mains and desserts.
They are fantastic with allergies and tell you exactly whats in their dishes. Lovely atmosphere as the decor is beautiful. This is exactly what Middlesbrough needs somewhere with a touch of class. Cant wait to visit again.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This place caught my eye when passing with my son on a night out so went in on the off chance so glad i did we both bot a ribbeye steak with peppercorn sauce and this steak was the best steak ive tasted in my 48 years i just wish i could afford to eat there twice a day . the place its self looks and feels amazing . every one needs to try these steaks please go or you are missing out.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Excellent evening, friendly staff,great menu to choose from thai or French ,Italian shin beef lasagne pure heaven ,wife had lamb mass atman better than any thai restaurant

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend have been twice but only just getting chance to review now so forgive me if details aren't full as they normally are from myself. First time we walked past on the way to the cinema and the outside caught our eye. Looked in and it looked like a lovely place to eat, busy so good sign. Glad we did. Staff very friendly, funny, chatty and happy witch is good to see! Good at their jobs. Food was amazing, we had three courses, only reason why value for money isn't a five is because it wasn't perfect as it could have been cheaper. All I remember is I burnt my hand on the metal pan with the starter and that the banoffee pie was truly the best I've ever tasted. Sorry I can't say more but all I can say is they did something right because a couple of months after when we was in Middlesborough again we both said we wanted to go to La Pharmacie again.