“Gorgeous food. Excellent service. So friendly and welcoming.”
Review of Gino D'Acampo

Gino D'Acampo
Ranked #17,231 of 28,445 Restaurants in London
Description: Proper Italian food from one of the UK's best loved chefs. Open All day every-day for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner with stunning wines and delicious cocktails.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We arrived without reservation but accommodated us.. we were celebrating special occasion.. made to feel special.
Gorgeous food lasagne
and pasta with sausage. Excellent. Excellent value for money. Staff and relaxed and atmosphere chilled.
Will return. Thanks!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (646)

Reviewed August 7, 2019

We travel to London every year and look forward to our yearly visit to gino's. Unfortunately this year was a let down. When we arrived at the station we decided to have lunch there but the restaurant was only serving breads and olives so we decided to wait until our last day. Today we went back again and sat down staff weren't welcoming like previous years. Order felt rushed when food came the pizza was burnt and we were missing an item. The member of staff was apologetic but we left feeling deflated

1  Thank Zoe S
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

We stopped off here before embarking on a Pendolino journey back to Manchester.

It was very busy but the service was good and the waitress who looked after us was particularly friendly and attentive.

The restaurant / bar is upstairs in Euston Station right at the far end of the walkway, but overlooking the information boards illustrating the train times

The only criticism we had was that the wine glasses hung upside down over the bar appeared to be attracting a number of flies. In fact several of the glasses had flies on the rims. Needless to say, we didn’t have a glass of wine as this was a bit off putting!

We were happy with everything else though and it’s actually a nice place the cleanliness of the glasses is something the restaurant needs to consider I believe!

64  Thank RuthA839
Reviewed July 19, 2019

We had a great time at Gino's ,after a long day in London. Excellente service and delicious food. Anita and the rest of the satff was very helpful and smilie. Thank you!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

I’ve used the restaurant maybe half a dozen times and have always found the staff courteous and welcoming. It’s obviously a very busy place and I understand that a solo diner is a nuisance so don’t usually mind being steered to the large shared table or a seat at the bar/kitchen. The food is usually great - authentic and tasty and service pretty good. I prefer to sit inside the restaurant rather than ‘outside’ overlooking the station apron. I visited last night before my 8.30 pm train. There was a small queue for the almost full outside seating but the restaurant itself was only a quarter full. I waited to be seated and the waitress was less than welcoming. “Perhaps outside?” No thank you; I prefer to sit inside. “Here?” Pointing to the seat nearest to the door on the large shared table where everyone brushes past on their way in/out. I said I would prefer to sit elsewhere but she advised that this was all that was available. I politely declined and ate at another restaurant. There were 7 empty tables - fair enough they could have been reserved - but really?

Date of visit: July 2019