Harry Potter Walking Tour by Best Tours
Review Highlights
Fantastic tour

Did the tour with nic, learnt loads and saw parts of London that I would have otherwise missed the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
marksB9885UY
Camborne, United Kingdom
via mobile
Harry Potter walking tour of London

We thoroughly enjoyed the Harry Potter walking tour of London. Ana was a knowledgeable, friendly... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Pondlife68
Chester, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around London
from $21.99
from $19.69
from $111.59
from $15.75
More Info
All reviews jk rowling kings cross leaky cauldron diagon alley hp fans scotland yard underground tickets brisk pace guide john leadenhall market knew his stuff points of interest behind the scenes wonderful guide fun facts a lot of fun gift shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The tour is very interesting. We saw places from films and books. We received a large number of positive emotions. Ana is very interesting and funny giving her your. We recommend this tour highly!!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 13, 2019

Excellent tour for Harry Potter fans and others. Excellent use of ipod and underground. Tour guide was excellent. Knowledgeable and entertaining.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 3, 2019

Johnny was an amazing tour guide. Loads of information and interesting places. A great energy overall and saw a lot I wouldn’t have seen otherwise.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019

It was a large group (40 people +) so the tour guide had to use a speaker to reach everyone. Unfortunately, that meant that the iPad couldn’t reach around to each person. What you get then is one location every 15-20 minutes (I would guess) of just staring around or trying to hear/understand. This “tour” of locations that “inspired JK Rowling” could be done without payment alone. I think if our tour guide had gotten more into the character of HP, then it would have made it more enjoyable. Would not do again.

Also, tour guide showed up 10 minutes late. There was no check-in so I had thought that maybe the “tour” didn’t exist. After waiting, the tour guide showed up and said “here for Harry Potter, come with me.” Just a heads up.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019

This is SO worth it. Sophia was our tour guide, and she’s absolutely incredible. She brings a lot of energy to the tour which made it tons of fun. She has a good attitude and patience which is great for the kiddos, but she’s very personable and friendly for the adults to converse with also. She had so much knowledge on Harry Potter, its making/origin, and the city of London; I was truly dumbfounded! From the bottom of my heart, I recommend this 100%!!! I was so excited after the tour that I went back home and re-watched the 1st Harry Potter movie to see all the connections again. I know you won’t be disappointed with Sophia or this tour!!

Date of experience: July 2019