“Best coffee in Palmers Green”

The Yard Cafe, Palmers Green Station
Order Online
Ranked #565 of 1,667 Quick Bites in London
Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

PG went for lacking good quality independent coffee shops to spoiling us for choice, and whilst I do visit most of them, this has to be my favourite spot. Coffee is always good, staff super friendly and I just love the whole vibe. Can’t recommend enough.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Fias1986
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed August 8, 2018

We held a birthday party here last weekend and it was one of the best nights we've ever had! The venue is small (it's a coffee shop in the day) but comfortably held our 30 guests. The food was more like a banquet or a work of art. It was a 'wow' moment. The staff were very attentive and the drinks list is pretty extensive. This is by FAR the best place for coffee, drinks and parties in Palmers Green. The next best place is a Wetherspoons! Just a shame the 1970s trains and casual cancellations of rail services on the platform below destroy the surrounding's feel-good factor. We took our own decks and speakers - it was a fantastic evening. Palmers Green is in desperate need of good bars. For now, this is the only one.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Came here Friday evening (last night) with 3 girlfriends. Singer was on called Maurice Judge and he was fantastic! What a amazing voice he has! Honestly a best live singer I’ve seen in a while! What a lovely atmosphere it is in here. First time for me, 2 of my friends had been before. We had lovely cocktails the range is great! We shared a meat meze which was £16 and honestly could of eaten it myself! It was SO delicious and very very fresh.. Superb. It was run by 2 very nice gentleman! Excellent.
Highly recommend:)

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I often stop off here for a coffee with our puppy on the way to and from Bloomfield Park. It’s small, atmospheric, friendly and serves tasty homemade cakes and savoury snacks. It has free WiFi and is dog friendly.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank pat58newman
Reviewed February 9, 2018

Popped in the other day for a latte and coffee cupcake which was devine. Went to check out The Yard cafe after my son who had popped in after work for a sneaky cocktail was saying how nice it was. I was made to feel very welcome and will certainly return soon!

Date of visit: February 2018