“Impressed”

Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Westminster
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I absolutely loved the decor in BBar .... All very exotic. Staff were very friendly and efficient. I ate lunch here on my own which I normally wouldn't do but they kindly found me a quiet little table where, as a lone female diner, I didn't feel awkward. Food was very nice. I'd certainly return if i was back in the area.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Dined at the Bbar in London a couple of times while saying at the Rubens. The food was very good, especially the salted beef. The service was very good, the manager was excellent ( I didn't get his name), very helpful and friendly. A great place to eat in London!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Went for a 2 course pre-show dinner. The food was really good quality and the atmosphere too. The only complaint perhaps was the portion size but i guess if you're looking for a light meal pre-show it would be ideal.

We can recommend the salmon and the bread and butter pudding if they're still on the menu.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We decided to reserve a table for two at this restaurant for a post-theatre meal based on the good reviews. I am happy to say that we were not dissappointed. The food was very good and the waiters/waitresses were very attentive and knowledgable about the menu. I would definitely recommend Bbar for the good food and attentive service.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Based upon the Trip Advisor rating for eating nearby (staying at The Rubens at the Palace), my wife and I decided to try Bbar, which is literally next door. We certainly were not disappointed. Everything--food, service, value--was excellent. Some of the best sea bass, creamed spinach, red cabbage and apple, and brandy bread pudding we've ever had. Highly recommended.