“Excellent Value for London”

All Bar One Regent Street
Ranked #11,712 of 24,429 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: International, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
Description: All Bar One Regent Street is a stylish city bar where you can catch up with friends, unwind after work or simply find a sophisticated space to indulge in an excellent selection of food.Within easy reach of Bond Street, Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Street, All Bar One Regent Street is the perfect place to meet up with friends or unwind with work colleagues. Of all the bars in London, we've got the right blend of food, drink and atmosphere at any time of day.
Reviewed May 27, 2014

A lat minute trip to London for a change of scene and a moch around, we were heading back to the hotel, and pooped in for some cocktails, which turned into a bar meal.

We each had a burger, freshly cooked, nicely down, a side order of onion rings, cocktails and craft beers was £78 inc 12.5%, pleasant surprise.

It's not Gordon Ramsey, it doesn't pretend to be, but it is much better than your usual chain fare.

We popped back from breakfast, that wasn't quite so good, Bill's at Spillsby Place is much better.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is a great spot for a quick lunch and or a cold beer with a section of beers on tap and very taster plates of tapas where the more you try the cheaper you buy! Friendly staff and quick service makes it an easy decision for the locals and travellers alike

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Used to really like all bar one in all its locations . Loved the choice of wines and the variety of food on offer . But this last experience has truly put us off going there again.
We arrived Friday evening 21st at about 5.45pm to treat ourselves ( my friend and I had been shopping on girlie day out ) so decided to buy bottle of their house / mercer champagne. Ordered it with this man seemed to be the manager , an assumption as he was the oldest person there and not in any uniform
He went into the fridge and removed about 4 bottles of champagne ... Various labels and went out the back . I then waited and waited and waited . He cam back and some feet away put champagne in a bucket , picked up 2 glasses , started to unwrap the foil and ....nothing !
Then disappeared again with the bucket . Came back , this is some 10 minutes now after I first ordered and eventually came to me with a bottle of Moët !
I gave him £40 cash , he went to till then came back and then said its £5 more . I said no its not it's £35 . He said no this is £45 we've run out of Mercier . I then pointed out I had seen him take out several bottles form the fridge , actually seen him about to open a bottle , then disappear and reappear with the Moët and I pointed out he should have come back to before he had opened the Moët to inform me of this . He then took the £35 , said go back to your table and I will get it sent over . Another young lady who was standing by the bar also said that's unbelievable .
Terrible service and was aout to walk out but we had a seat and it was getting so busy everywhere so yes we did get a bottle of mercier , brought over by another person. At about 6.10 pm .
I don't know here he got it from but it was just awful service , not sure if he was trying embarrass me into spending more . But needless to say no apology , just awful. I will leave this on all bar one feedback page too. Shame as used to really like it there .

1  Thank Helendhedley
Reviewed February 18, 2014

It was so good we ate there twice, we had lunch the first day and dinner the second day. The food was good quality, reasonably priced, good menu choice. We loved the Tapas we had for lunch - 5 dishes for £24, more than we could eat, promptly served, very tasty. The second day we had the £10 dinner menu and cut price cocktails, again excellent choice and value. The service was prompt, the atmosphere relaxed, would recommend to people wanting to eat away from Oxford Street, which can be quite indifferent and pricey at times. we had a good time and would definitely eat there again.

1  Thank PJBear
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Had drinks here on a busy Saturday evening but we still managed to get served quite quickly. The staff were friendly and the place has a nice atmosphere.

1  Thank 2020vision