“The best F&C in London”

Blue Anchor-Fish & Chips
Ranked #9,861 of 28,464 Restaurants in London
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I love a good Fish and chips and this is a basic Diner/take away but the quality is great. We are regular customers and we really lime the Cod and chips. Top

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed November 8, 2018

One of the best fish and chips I've ever had.
Recently refurbished, the first thing you notice is that there's no bad smell at all! You can sit in, if you want, and you don't have to fear to leave with your clothes soaked in oil.

The fish is always super fresh and fried at the moment.
Compared to some restaurants at the Borough Market or in Soho, this is a gourmet place. And of course a huge cod costs around £5 with chips.

I tried also the mixed shish and I'm super impressed. Grilled on charcoal in front of me, both chicken and lamb were soft, juicy and we'll seasoned.
Personally, my favorite fish and chips in London. It never fails!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank gasta2019
Reviewed October 16, 2018

I used to go there regularly when I lived in Bermondsey. Always fresh and delicious. Portions are gigantic.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Excellent fish and chip supper, always fresh and decent size portions. Very popular with locals. Friendly staff and shop very clean, just been renovated.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

We've had fish & chips from this chippy several times now and we've always found them to be delicious. The staff are very friendly. The food we received has been cooked from fresh and several times we were given a free portion of mushy peas if we had to wait a little bit for our order. Great value for money and excellent food. A traditional chippy with a lot of history. We'll certainly be back.

Date of visit: September 2017