“Absolutely delicious!”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Southwark
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My boyfriend and I were at the Tas in Borough Street on October 26 and we came back the next day. The food is lovely, the service is friendly and fast. Prices are reasonable. Nice soft music, the place is very nice and clean.

I will sure be back on my next trip to London!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Just stayed 4 days in London and this Turkish restaurant were so good we had to go 2 nights. It is really great authentic turkish food and also at really fair prices. A menu with starter and main for just £ 9,95. The place is really nice and clean and the service excellent.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This Turkish restaurant offers cheap authentic food in pleasant surroundings with an adequate wine list. The set lunch at £7.95 is particularly good value. The service is quick and effective. Once you come here you will keep coming back. I have had worse meals at twice or three times the price! and I should add this particular visit took place after I had been to Turkey.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Went to TAS on a recommendation from a friend as we were staying in the area. Very busy when we arrived, but found us a table. We had a Turkish meze set meal which was delicious and subtly different from similar Mediterranean cuisine. We struggled, to get though it so don't order extra dishes, and regretfully had settle for a shared dessert.

Service was excellent. Gentle live music (guitar) with a Turkish flavour enhanced the experience.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

If you are craving some Turkish delights, this place will leave you delightfully fulfilled. From eggplant salad to kofte, dolma and best of all baklava! There is no Turkish delight unturned. If you don't see what you want, well, ask them, they are wonderfully accomodating and they are very concerned about your satisfaction as a customer.
I recommend the Turkish coffee as well. Go and enjoy the many delectable treats they have.