“Pretty nice”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my son went here as had a voucher ...we both had the garlic balls to share and a diavolo pizza each..my son had the gluten free pizza which he thoroughly enjoyed...overall it was pretty nice and not a bad price ...waitress was very pleasent also...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I visited here for a pre-theatre dinner and were thoroughly impressed. The service was first class! Our waitress, a tall, slim, dark haired young lady whose name we unfortunately did not take, was wonderful! Totally attentive and professional throughout our meal and very friendly! She's a credit to the establishment! Our orders were taken swiftly and accurately and the food arrived swiftly but at no time did we feel rushed. This is particularly impressive considering that it was a Saturday evening and the restaurant was extremely busy! All food was of the usual high standard that one would expect of a Pizza Express. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After a small conference at Canada House, about 40 of us came here for dinner and drinks. We were seated downstairs at two long sets of combined tables - about 20 people per long table. Drink orders were quickly taken and the drinks came out quickly. The food orders were taken in a timely manner, and amazingly, the food came out very quickly. Our table of 20 were pretty much served all at the same time, or close to it. There was no more than a 15-18 minute wait between ordering and food delivery. Staff was attentive and pleasant. Food was pretty good, but not great. Most people had the pizzas, but a few salads and pastas were consumed as well.

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

This particular branch is easily accessible from the Strand and Trafalgar Square and is directly opposite Charing Cross station. I therefore popped in after coming back from a business trip in Kent.

Upon entering, I was met by a waiter who couldn’t be less interested in serving me. He begrudgingly took me to a table and then dashed off. Whilst waiting to order, there were a lot of staff hovering around the bar area chatting. Eventually the same waiter came over to take my order. It took a couple of attempts to check whether my order was correct.

The pizza came out and was actually quite good, however, the waiter that brought it to the table just slammed the plate on the table and didn’t say “enjoy your meal” or offer any chilli oil etc. There was no checkup during the duration of my meal.

The real kick in the teeth was that I was wanting to have a desert, but the waiter had already processed my voucher code. This was quite a sneaky move, and I therefore went elsewhere to get desert.

Avoid this branch at all costs.

Reviewed April 25, 2018

Well, it was our first night in London and we were starving. Dark, in the basement, hard to read the menu. Soggy, frozen-like meh tasting pizza. We won't be back to that particular PE. Not cheap either!!! Should have been HALF the price!!!