1,369 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Would start by saying these apartments are anything but 'executive'. I booked a medium luxury apartment which was far from luxurious. Bed was rubbish with two thin pathetic pillows. Small TV and one seater chair with not much room. Shoe box apartment in other words. Pictures online are extremely misleading!! Also there is no wifi. It's 2013 and you'd think 'executive' apartments would have wifi available. Instead it's only available in the lobby or by Ethernet cable in-room which doesn't plug into a Mac and lets admit it, 63% of us have apple products and have bin'd windows. There is also a hostel next door with young foreigners outside constantly smoking and drinking and making noise. The only benefits of these apartments is the location (for the price paid) being fairly central and close to underground station. Few 'ok' shops near by. Service was fine for me, friendly. And general cleanliness I was happy with. But overall I wouldn't recommend and give these apartments a 4.5/10.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank E-Cranmer
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The rooms are tiny ,like a matchbox , noisy and with limited privacy. The elevator didn't work. We just paid the 1 night "fine" and went to another . Room was run down 0. No free wifi as promised.
Overall a dump.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Timor H
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Stayed here as I was going to a concert, price we paid was very good, apartments in good location we had low floor with window (not very private) as could see in other room, fan in the room was a life saver as it was 31 degrees outside, rooms clean and tidy, only criticism is the bed was really hard, like sleeping on the floor. Overall good stay

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Just returned from a quick family trip to London and stayed at this hotel.

We were not able to check in early, but the hotel did store our bags until we finished our site seeing and returned to the hotel at about 8pm tired and ready for r&r. Well...the lift was still not working and we had to bring our heavy bags up 3 flights (6 landings!) and entered a very very hot room -- no air conditioning in this luxury apartment ! Had to leave the window open overnight -- very loud traffic as the hotel is along a 24 hour bus route not to mention the loud neighbors partying to all hours of the night. Not relaxing at all.

The "luxury" apartment had no coffee/tea available or a hair dryer (that requires a 20 pound deposit, thank you). WiFi is only available in the lobby -- rather inconvenient, considering the lift is not in order. The bathroom was small, shower even smaller. The room was clean and the staff did provide a fan for the second night, upon my request, but really, it should be standard in every room. Last point -- we had to pay an additional 5 pounds to hold our bags until our departure at the end of the day...its the attention to these small details that make people either recommend a hotel or tell others to avoid it. The staff were competent, but not particularly friendly or helpful -- when I asked for a recommendation for a nearby restaurant on our first night, the gentleman said "oh just walk to the next street over, you'll find something" -- thanks, I could have figured that out by myself .

The location of the hotel really is the most redeeming characteristic.

Room Tip: Book another hotel !
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary Ann S
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The apartments are ideally located right next to both hyde park and kensington gardens and 3 subway stations so very easy to get around. We arrived earlier than the 2pm check in time, the gent on reception was polite and said he would check if a room was ready which it was. We were given directions and off we went. Seems to be a large complex, we walked through a few doors and along some corridors then across a glass walkway and arrived at our room, we found a housekeeper still servicing the room but no big issue he was only a few minutes and he was done. We went in for a medium luxury room there was not much luxury about it. I have seen nicer premier inn rooms. 1 double bed in the corner, 1 cupboard, a 20" flat screen on the wall, 2 chairs, a small breakfast bar with 2 stools, double hob some cupboards, a microwave and a fridge. The kitchenette was very modern and clean, fridge needed turned up as it wasn't very cold but energy efficient I guess. The bathroom consisted of 1 shower cubicle not for the larger person I am 5ft 9 medium build and it was tight for me! There was a slight foul smell coming from the drains so we kept the bathroom door closed. No great view 2 window both looked onto a wall no more than 2m away one of which was at the previous mention glass walk way. We stayed 3 nights the room was never serviced and no fresh towels which is a bit disappointing. Our flight wasn't till later at night, they offer a storage facility for only £5 per room can't really complain at that price in London. All in all average room at £100 per night but definitely not luxury! I feel there are better hotels in the surrounding area for that price.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple