“Mr Poos.. "terrible this time"”
Review of Mr Wu

Mr Wu
Ranked #17,058 of 23,877 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Soho
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Been here before and found the food ok for what we paid. This time the food was terrible.. if you like onions theres plenty in the dishes as thats the main ingredient.

Service is bad, the staff look like they've been threatened to work there and the place has gone down hill from the last time we went. Will defo pay a bit more and go elsewhere next time were in london

Sorry!! Mr Wu, you where definitely Poo this time for us.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

whenever my husband and I visit London, we always visit Mr Wu's. You just can't beat it £5.50 for eat as much as you like. Ok, so there aren't that many choices, but that doesn't matter to us cos what's there is lovely. there is no drinks licence but there are soft drinks costing little more that a pound, theres pubs everywhere you look around the restaurant so you can always do that afterwards. the food is replenished when getting empty and the staff are eager to please. food ranged from , soup to chicken curry, a beef dish, spring rolls, sweet and sour pork, chicken wings, egg fried rice, chips, sauces, noodles, prawn crackers and a few other bits. Its great !

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We took the £5.50 buffet. I did not like most of the food- it just wasn't tasty, but still I got my stomach full. I didn't mind that there was not much to choose from, but I did mind that the food was bad.
You can go there if you are really really hungry and you could eat a horse! So don't eat a horse, go to Mr Wu-s!!!
There's another Mr Wu on Shaftesbury Avenue, for better value go there instead!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Whenever we come to london and have chinese we opt for Mr Wu. It is a good price, you can walk in have what you like and be full in less than 20 mins.

The selection of food is small compared to other places around it but the price is small too. The food is tasty and it is always being filled up with fresh food.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Mr Wu's has been a regular haunt of mine for many years. I have traveled in southern China quite extensively and have to say this restaurant serves the finest example of Szechuan cuisine I have experienced in China or Europe. The staff are incredibly friendly and efficient and the ambiance of the restaurant is fantastic.The only disadvantage of this 5* dinners choice is that there not licensed to serve Alcohol, But to be honest by the time you have devoured four plates of there succulent Noodles, Rice, Sweet and Sour Chicken and Kung Po, You probably wont need a beer.

It should also be mentioned I had my weeding reception in the upstairs of the restaurant last year. Once again the owner Chen and his fantastic staff made this a truly fantastic and memorable experience.

1  Thank Alexhagen