Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Brazilian, Latin, Mexican, South American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Southbank
Description: Your ticket to celebrating life the Latin American way with authentic Latin American food, cocktails & hospitality
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was served by an amazing and cheerful rep of this branch.

Linka made me feel welcome and comfortable.

The food, amazing as always: I had the three appetiser offer nachos, mango and cheese empanadas (yummy) and the mushroom quesedilla (but more greasy than usual this time).

The sauce with the quesedilla is so refreshing.

I've reduced a star, they'd run out of cauliflower and there were no suitable alternatives.

I will go back: there's an amazing choice on the menu which can transport you to almost anywhere in South America, and the staff team are always upbeat.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,857)

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

I brought here my friends since I knew it was a sure good choice, food wise, cocktails wise and staff wise. All of the staff is truly friendly, particularly Timon, he helped us suggesting best plates (there's so many choices here) and suggesting us the 2-4-1 cocktails deal ;)
We tried spare things from few tapas to main plates (Brazilian shrimps and Mexican fajitas) and then we split just a cheesecake and all them was really nice!! We had mojitos, darkest stormy and pom pom patron: great!

1  Thank Lalla144
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Nice food, lovely staff and not ridiculously expensive, especially given the location. I'll definitely be coming back.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Me and my partner love las iguanas but this was our first time visiting the royal festival hall one and it was very welcoming and a good vibe as you walk in, we enjoyed it and the cocktails are amazing! Most staff were lovely

Reviewed January 6, 2020

our first visit to the South-bank Centre included our very first visit to this restaurant but it will not be our last. Seated immediately, with very quick service meant we had drinks within minutes. The menu was varied and suitable for all. The food was exceptional and was incredibly flavoursome. We wanted a break between our mains and dessert and weren't hurried once to order. A fantastic first visit and we will visit again.