“Lovely lunch”
Review of Bacio - CLOSED

Bacio
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The newly refurbished Bacio Highbury, with a new enthusiastic highly qualified italian management, offers authentic italian cuisine. Only fresh and carefully selected ingredients are used. Acclaimed italian chef. Pizzas, pastas, meat and fish dishes cater for all tastes and wishes. Tailored menus for all events and parties. Function room for all your special occasions.
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here with my in-laws on a quiet Saturday afternoon. The food was great, service was very reasonable and overall we'd recommend the restaurant. We live in Stoke Newington and often visit either one of the two il Bacio's there - both of which are very good by the way.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Paid a visit on Saturday evening to celebrate the Welsh Rugby Teamd win over Italy in Rome.
Eight of us dined on various pizzas from the large list available. We were all delighted with the choices on offer and choose several different options. No one was disappointed with their choice. The pizzas were lovely the house wine very drinkable and the service excellent..The overall experience was delightful. Good food, good wine and good company....

Reviewed February 24, 2013

From the moment you enter this restaurant the wall of sound - happy chatting people - tells you they must be doing something right. From the friendly welcome and cheery table service to the delicious food it won't be long before you are contributing to the happy hubbub. The hearty home made pizza and pasta dishes that we tried here were all a credit to the kitchen. I will certainly visit again and if this is your type of food you will love it.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I like the service, I am a regular visitor and they are so welcoming, I am glad that they have alternatives to pizza but enjoy my food when I eat there.

1  Thank uppitywoman
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I hadn' t been at Il Bacio in Highbury for quite some time, until i noticed a new beautiful logo panel and when I enquired I was told that the management had changed and the new kitchen staff had been highly selected and the head chef was italian!. I had a wonderful meal there, something you would only get in a top restaurant in Rome or Tuscany. The whole experience was magnificent and I will definitely go back over and over again.

1  Thank Ant P