“You'll be hit by a happy wall of sound”
Review of Bacio - CLOSED

Bacio
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The newly refurbished Bacio Highbury, with a new enthusiastic highly qualified italian management, offers authentic italian cuisine. Only fresh and carefully selected ingredients are used. Acclaimed italian chef. Pizzas, pastas, meat and fish dishes cater for all tastes and wishes. Tailored menus for all events and parties. Function room for all your special occasions.
Maidstone
“You'll be hit by a happy wall of sound”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

From the moment you enter this restaurant the wall of sound - happy chatting people - tells you they must be doing something right. From the friendly welcome and cheery table service to the delicious food it won't be long before you are contributing to the happy hubbub. The hearty home made pizza and pasta dishes that we tried here were all a credit to the kitchen. I will certainly visit again and if this is your type of food you will love it.

• Visited February 2013

london
“Sardinia at its best”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I like the service, I am a regular visitor and they are so welcoming, I am glad that they have alternatives to pizza but enjoy my food when I eat there.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank uppitywoman
London, United Kingdom
“New management, new logo, amazing experience!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I hadn' t been at Il Bacio in Highbury for quite some time, until i noticed a new beautiful logo panel and when I enquired I was told that the management had changed and the new kitchen staff had been highly selected and the head chef was italian!. I had a wonderful meal there, something you would only get in a top restaurant in Rome or Tuscany. The whole experience was magnificent and I will definitely go back over and over again.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Ant P
“Great good”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Is the 1st time for me to be in this restaurant il bacio , after a friend was eating a pizza and he recommend me the place

Was correct not only the pizza but the pasta and the sea food are great and fresh .
I recommend this place , nice food fresh but more important very polite stuff .

2 Thank Tethans
London, United Kingdom
“lovely place”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Very nice place, beautiful atmosphere.The food was very good with generous portions.
Good and friendly stuff.
wonderful! everything was perfect...
I really enjoyed, will absolutely be back.

• Visited September 2012