805 Restaurant
Ranked #11,081 of 23,689 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Just been to 805 for lunch with dear bf. We were greeted with such warmth and genuine smiles, I felt like I was among friends. The food was great and the portions massive so got to take some food home :) ! Would go back over and over again...

1  Thank missteeheehee

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We booked on the same day and a table was ready when we arrived even though the restaurant was completely full.. Service was first class throughout our meal and the menu was just right. Large and small portions are available and the menu ranges from the famous burgers to excellent fish, charcuterie and cheese as well as delicious desserts. Not cheap but reasonable given the location.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a wonderful place. From the moment I walked in the door I knew this was the place for me. Sade was playing softly in the back ground, lovely art work on the walls. The staff was charming and the food was delightful. The fish was exquisite and full of flavor. If you are looking for a real authentic Nigerian food experience, you must try 805.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Very poor services with uncooked fish served as MONIKA. I was served a partly cooked fish today (04/11/2012) and I complained to the manager but the manager has got NO customer services at all. She was asking me what do I expect her to do with the raw fish.
It is the worst customer services that I have ever received in a Nigerian restaurant.
I will NEVER recommend this poor service restaurant to any one.

4  Thank Kaykoye
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We never heard of 805 till one day a taxi driver saw my black wife and out of the kindness of his heart thought of telling his sister (yes they are all sisters!) about this nigerian restaurant down in elephant & castle. it turned out it wasn't in e&c at all, more like greenwhich, but we are thankfull since then. the place is apparently run by a very dominatrix lady owner and trust me, when african women are tough they TRULY are tough. apparently it's the only way to run a place like this and great stuff for that. i'm usually the only white man in sight but nobody truly cares. my west african wife knows exactly what and how to order and eat therefore we are fine. food is usually very good. i strongly recommend eating in the VIP area at the back. better chairs, better AC and tables. slightly more expensive though but bearable. service is the only sometimes weak spot and that is usually when she (the dominatrix owner) is not around. we never finish what we ordered and much to my wife's joy always take away food. the feast continues at home. we live in south west and the place is far, no doubt. £30 by cab. by tube the nearest station is the infamous elephant & castle and from there plenty of buses will take you right in front of the restaurant that, hallo!!, is at 805 old kent road. good luck.

1  Thank Enrico S