“Nice and superb apartment in the heart of london”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
_ayada91...
Cebu City, Philippines
“Nice and superb apartment in the heart of london”
Reviewed November 20, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We had a great time while we were staying in London. The apartment that we rented named StoryTime was perfect for our group of 5 people. From check-in to check-out, everything went smoothly.

The guest manager was helpful and accommodating. Raffaela and Jomar were also responsive. They were excellent hosts!

Me and my colleagues will visit the place again and will surely stay there!

Thank you for accommodating us!

Nov 29, 2017
Thank you for your review and for choosing our apartment. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our apartment.
Maire D
“Comfort & leisure right in the heart of London”
Reviewed August 4, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Location perfect - Bloomsbury is the best part of London for reaching top tourist destinations & is full of character & history. Flat bright, comfortable & spacious with great views out on Museum St. Re amenities: problems for English people who need tea in the morning - no electric kettle and no teapot! Also, only one set of keys since locks had recently been changed and the entryphone didn't work, so we had to go up and down stairs to let each other in. Manager very helpful in providing cot and highchair for toddler. Much appreciated.

Nov 29, 2017
Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall, Maire. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay and don't hesitate to call me to share more information and I will try my best to rectify the situation.
Ash P
“Great location!”
Reviewed July 25, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Very close to Covent Garden and easy access to the tube. The apartment was in great condition, clean, in a safe area and had easy access to a lot of London's attractions!
The guesthouse manager was very friendly and accommodating. Would stay here again. I didn't realize there was no AC when I booked it, otherwise it was a great apartment!

Your age range 25-34
Nov 29, 2017
Dear Ash. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
Reviewed July 22, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Feb 12, 2018
Dear Liesl. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with. It would be my our pleasure to have you again.
richardso...
Ile-de-France, France
“Outstanding apartment.”
Reviewed May 19, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Super clean and friendly apartment in quiet, yet central location close to Covent Garden and West End. Two bathrooms was convenient for our five person group. Fully equipped kitchen with handy amenities made our stay very easy since we had breakfast at home - everything we needed was provided. Excellent communication with host Rafaella and our check-in fixer Ellie. Happy to come back any time - thank you for taking care of us!

Feb 12, 2018
Dear Richardson. I appreciate your positive feedback about my apartment. I do take pride in catering to my guests' needs the best way I can. If you're traveling to London again soon, please don't hesitate to call me. I and my team were glad that we have accommodated you. Thank you for your trust in us!
jmartinau...
Venice, Italy
“Very nice apartment in excellent location”
Reviewed April 13, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was our first vacation to rent an apartment and things went very smoothly. We stayed with our two teenage daughters, and there was plenty of room for everyone. We were also pleasantly surprised by how quite it is inside the apartment. The owners were very responsive and easy to work with. The tube is a short walk away. We saw Matilda one evening and it was great to be able to walk to the theater. Having the British Museum a short walk away was also a plus. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Feb 12, 2018
Thank you for your review and for choosing our apartment. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you and your lovely daughters again as guests in our apartment.
Maria Dol...
San Miguel de Tucuman, Argentina
“Excellent!”
Reviewed January 12, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The neighborhood is very nice. The street is quiet and you have a lot of shops and restaurant around the corner, that is priceless. The pub at the end of the street is a nice place to go when you finish your day. The apartment is beautiful, the mattress are very comfortable, the heating is very good when you travel in winter like us. We spent an unforgettable vacations in London. Thank you.

Feb 12, 2018
Dear Maria.Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our apartment. I'm glad that you found our location convenient. Were you able to explore the area? If not, you can visit us again and we are happy to share with you the must-visit attractions as well as some hidden treasures in the area.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing